XVII

People say ; you have to hide till you find out the truth

XVII : hide and seek

Not just that announcement occur but the soul also left yeonjun body. He get froze on that place. His mind in not in right place to think.

And the slowly slowly people are gathering to see the king. And then yeonjun realise that he have to run.

Run for his life. Run to hide. Run so soobin can't find out.

He take deep breath and start walking fastly. A sweat dripping as fast he walking.

"No, no this can't be happening" he whispered to himself and he notice how people are standing beside each other in staight line.

In simple words there is no place that he can hide.

"Young man, let's go" the shopkeeper said and yeonjun curse himself under his breath. He knows he can't deny him as he told them he come from out of town.

And if he said no then he may suspect him.

Like everyone finding him while he in the castle. "Stop it" yeonjun think to overcome from nervousness.

The shopkeeper is still looking at him. And he nod his head.both of them walking toward the people who gather to see their king.

"Nothing gone happen, nothing will happen" yeonjun said to himself as he also stand beside that shopkeeper.

He nervously playing with his finger and looking down taking slow and deep breath.

"He will not find me, I am wearing cloth mask" yeonjun said assuring himself to not be nervous.

And suddenly people start cheering and clapping . And yeonjun knows soobin is coming.

He look up to see soobin. And don't lie he looking hot atleast in yeonjun eyes.

Yeonjun can't take away his eyes from soobin. At that movement feel like people are disappearing only him and soobin are there.

Yeonjun can't stop looking at him. He smiled under his mask. As he see how soobin shaking hand and smiling whole heartedly with people.

But his smile drop as he remeber that maybe the reason of soobin is not that much smiling is because of him and the question again hit him.

"Is I am the problem" he asked to himself.

And suddenly his eyes meet with soobin. And yeonjun quickly look down his breath hitched to thinking that Soobin caught him staring.

As he here people talking beside him.

"See how handsome our king is he don't deserve that witch" "yes he deserves someone better not someone like that ugly hoe"

Yeonjun taking deep breath to ignore this sentence. Praying for just one thing that soobin don't notice.

Soobin talking with people as he roam around and that one person catch his attention who standing while wearing mask looking down.

Werid? That he thinks that person is he familiar with. Like he know him. And with that he start walking towards him.

Yeonjun tightly closing his eyes and he open wide when he hear someone foot step and at that movement his heartbeat getting increased he looked up only to meet with soobin eyes.

He take two back more like stumbling as he see soobin glaring at him. "Did he find out" yeonjun thinking as he see soobin know something.

Soobin stand in front of him. And speak in deep scary voice "who are you?" He question and not to mention for yeonjun his life flashed before him

Words are not coming out from his mouth. Soobin glare and speak in dark voice

"Heads down" soobin said and each and everyone look down not even one daring to look up or not obey soobin voice.

With that soobin take steps toward that person. And he growled

"I don't like to repeat me"

______________________________________

This all for this chapter I hope you like that.

!! Vote and comment !!

And one question

Are you all okay with cross-dressing??