MUST READ.

9:29pm

English Time.

We have a deal or we must say just a 'teurip'. 

I don't know who started this but I know that I'm one of a member of so called 'Vagina Family' 

In order to be belong/be a member in 'Vagina Family', You must know the oh-so-called 'RULES'

Here's the lists..

RULES

Rule#1 You must be familiar in our languange. The spanish english, spokening english, and spokening dollar in 'ENGLISH'. Maria Clara in 'VALUES'. Deep Tagalog (Rizalanguange) in 'FILIPINO' and 'EKONOMIKS'. And in Math, it's mental abuse to human and math is a typical subject that not only affect our brain but also affect the pressure in the blood so you may use any languange you want (Nihonggo, Mandarin, Spanish, anything u want.)

Rule#2 Every science, english and mapeh subject, you may use the spokening english. And if you think it's hard, you may use the spanish english. 

(!!!) Note: There's a level in using our 'English Languange'. SPANISH ENGLISH (ABNORMALANGUANGE), SPOKENING ENGLISH (NORMALANGUAGE), SPOKENING DOLLAR (BRITISH ACCENT).

And in Values subject, you may use the 'tagalog' but in 'mahinhin' way. But when it comes to filipino and ekonomiks subject, you may use the 'deeeeeep tagalog', dig dig like that. And in Math..... (i've already explain in rule#1)

Rule#3 No KJ.

Rule#4 Be PROUD in our family name. The 'VAGINA FAMILY'.

Rule#5 Be open-minded not green minded.

Rule#6 If you break the 'RULES' there's a punishment. You will 'kotong kotong' of the members of Vagina Family. 

Rule#7 (ongoing...)

Note: Vagina means pipe (you don't talk too much)

SCHEDULES

12:20pm-1:10pm (Electives) (You can use any languange)

1:10pm-2:00pm (MAPEH) (use the right languange)

2:00pm-2:50pm (AP/EP) (use the right languange) 

NOTE!: A.P - Monday, Thurday and Friday. E.P - Tuesday, Wednesday.

2:50pm-3:40pm (SCIENCE) (use the right languange)

3:40pm-4:00pm B R E A K

4:00pm-4:50pm (MATH) (You can use any languange) 

4:50pm-5:40pm (ENGLISH) (use the right languange)

5:40pm-6:30pm (FILIPINO)  (use the right languange)

I will post next day the history of our family name, VAGINA FAMILY. 

And the members hahahaha.

*THANK YOU*