Chapter 13

( In the small town, which was bustling with crowded people, Advika walked through the area while carrying a side bag on her shoulder. She headed to her house and knocked on the door. As the door opened, Advika smiled at her sister, who smiled back and took Advika's bag )

PRADEEP: Why are you so late, Advika?

( He asked her, leaning back on the wooden sofa. Advika smiled and took her seat, with Ekiya joining her )

ADVIKA: Hmm! Today, I met a family who treated me so nicely.

( Ekiya and Pradeep furrowed their eyebrows and looked at Advika. Advika added )

ADVIKA: Actually, on my way home, I saw a group of boys misbehaving towards a girl. I tried my best to help her, and she fought back. Then I escorted her safely to her home. Her family was so sweet and nice...

( As she spoke with a smile, Advika suddenly rolled her eyes and added )

ADVIKA: Except for one guy! I have no idea what his profession is, whether he's in business or CBI. He's always blaming and suspecting someone.

( Ekiya furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her dad before turning to Advika )

EKIYA: Who is that, Akka?

ADVIKA: Mr. Stranger, the elder brother of the girl! And you know what? He has so much attitude! He didn't even thank me for helping his sister! But I don't even need his thank you.

( She rolled her eyes while flipping her hair. Ekiya smiled, and their dad also smiled before quickly looking at Advika with concern )

PRADEEP: But Advika! What if those boys come again? I mean, they can be dangerous to you, right?

( Advika sighed, held Pradeep's hand, and nodded )

ADVIKA: I know, Appa! But her family has already filed a police complaint, and I can take care of myself.

PRADEEP: Hmm... But please be careful, my dear. It's because of me that you have to work as a taxi driver and work until late at night.

( Pradeep lowered his head, feeling sad. Advika looked at her dad and hugged his shoulder )

ADVIKA: Appa! I have already fallen in love with this job! And you know, you need a lot of rest right now, don't you?

( Then Ekiya hugged her dad's other shoulder )

EKIYA: Yes, Appa! We can't let you go to work again! What if you get sick again?

ADVIKA: That won't happen, as long as I'm here.

( Advika and Ekiya released the hug )

ADVIKA: Oh yes! I bought parotta for us. Shall we eat?

( Ekiya nodded immediately )

EKIYA: Oh yes, Akka! I'm already feeling so hungry.

ADVIKA: Let's go.

( Advika smiled, got up from her chair, and headed to the kitchen. Ekiya ran behind Advika, and Pradeep smiled. However, his smile quickly disappeared as he looked at the photo of Durga Dewi and let out a sigh )

(The scene turn to On the road near the bus stop, Varun, Cabir, and their two friends were hanging out )

SAMIR: Varun, this is Kevin! He wishes to be part of our team.

( Varun's friend, Samir, introduced a guy to the three of them, holding the guy's shoulders. The guy looked a little nervous as he was introduced. Varun looked at the guy up and down, smirking, and then looked at Cabir, who smiled back at Varun )