Chapter 39

( Swomya carries her side bag and walks towards the college hallway while looking around )

SWOMYA: Where is Hanch? Pft

( Swomya rolls her eyes and heads to the class, standing in front of the classroom and sighs while looking at Hanch sitting on the lecture table surrounded by girls )

GIRL: Oh my god... You look so hot today

( Hanch furrows his eyebrows while looking at the girl and asks )

HANCH: Just today?

( The girl smiles, closes her mouth, and shakes her head in a blush. Hanch smirks while looking at the girl )

HANCH: So who wants to participate in tonight's party?

( There is a knock on the door, everyone turns their heads towards the door, and Hanch's smile slowly disappears as he notices Swomya standing there with crossed arms )

SWOMYA: Time to study! Come to the KH class

( Before Hanch could speak, Swomya leaves without looking at him. Hanch raises one of his eyebrows and makes a displeased face while rubbing his thighs with his palm, then takes his bag and gets down from the table )

HANCH: Bye, girls

CHORUS: Bye, Hanch

( Hanch exits his class, climbs the stairs, and heads to the KH class. He extends his hand to open the door but hesitates while biting his nails )

HANCH: What a cruel world this is? Such a famous badminton player like me has to learn from her? I have to blame my parents

( Hanch rolls his eyes, sighs, then extends his hand to open the door but hesitates again. The door opens by itself, and Hanch is shocked to see Swomya, who opened the door, looking at him up and down )

SWOMYA: What?

( He lets out a sigh, raises one of his eyebrows as he tries his best to appear cool )

HANCH: Nothing

( Hanch shrugs his shoulder, and Swomya rolls her eyes, asking him to come in )

SWOMYA: Come in!

( Hanch nods and enters the class, noticing there are pieces of paper on the table. Hanch rolls his eyes, takes his seat on the chair, and looks at Swomya, who looks at Hanch as if she is done with him. Swomya lets out a sigh and takes her seat beside Hanch )

SWOMYA: Okay, let's start from here!

( Swomya grabs the papers, and Hanch scratches his head, looking at Swomya with a disliking face )

( In the evening at 7 pm, Hanch arrives at his mansion, heading to the living room with a tired face. Kalyani, Varun, Vikranth, and Shahid look at Hanch, who appears exhausted )

VIKRANTH: What happened, Hanch? You look so tired today

( Vikranth is eating ice cream, which Varun enjoys. Varun glares at Vikranth, then looks at Hanch curiously. Hanch throws his bag on the sofa, takes his seat, sighs, and looks at Kalyani and his brothers )

HANCH: I got embarrassed by my enemy

SHAHID: What?

( All of them ask in confusion, and Varun adds )

VARUN: Who misbehaved with you, Hanch? Tell me, I'll break his face

KALYANI: Varun!!

( Kalyani looks at Varun in disbelief. Hanch sighs again, looking down, and adds )