Chapter 21

( In the small bustling town, inside a house, Advika's dad is sleeping on the chair, Ekiya is doing homework while sitting down, and Advika is rushing to get ready for her job.)

ADVIKA: Ekiya, I already made the rice and egg curry! And don't forget to give appa his medicine.

(Advika says this while tying her hair, and Ekiya looks at Advika and nods.)

EKIYA: Okay, Akka!

(Advika's dad is still sleeping, and as Advika looks at him, she smiles. She then looks at Ekiya, who looks back at her. Advika winks at Ekiya, and Ekiya gives her a thumbs up. Advika smiles, waves at Ekiya, and leaves the house to get into her taxi car.)

ADVIKA: He must be feeling so tired! Today is Father's Day, so I have to pick up at least ten passengers!

(Advika sighs and smiles, then starts her car and drives.)

In the mansion, Arjun is on the second floor, looking around and silently enters a room. Varun immediately hides a balloon behind him, and upon realizing it's Arjun, he lets out a sigh of relief.

ARJUN: Chill, man, it's me.

VARUN: Whew... I was scared.

Vikranth is sitting on the bed, writing something on a paper, while Shreya and Shrethi cut some papers and place them in a box, and Hanch checks the gifts.

VIKRANTH: Does anyone have any ideas? What time will Shahid and Ajay come?

(Vikranth looks at his siblings, and all of them shake their heads.)

VARUN: It's okay! Let's video call them!

(Varun ties the balloon tightly while furrowing his eyebrows.)

HANCH: What if Ajay Anna yells at us?

(Hanch raises one of his eyebrows, and Arjun adds.)

ARJUN: He won't!

(Arjun takes his phone out of his pocket and makes a call.)

In Ajay's office, Ajay is sitting on his office chair, talking seriously to one of his employees.

AJAY: So, it means Mr. Samir can't come today?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, sir.

(Ajay's phone rings, and he glances at his phone, seeing Arjun's name. He sighs and looks at his employee.)

AJAY: Alright! Ask Nikki to recheck file number 20.

EMPLOYEE: Sure, sir.

(Ajay nods and answers his call. Before he can speak, he looks at his employee, who nods and leaves the room. Ajay sighs and speaks.)

AJAY: Hmm... What's the matter?

ARJUN: We're all curious. What time will you and Shahid Anna arrive?

(Arjun asks him through the video call, and Ajay checks his watch, then looks at his brother and adds.)

AJAY: Maybe 6 pm.

(And Vikranth joins the video call and asks.)

VIKRANTH: Why didn't Shahid answer the call?

AJAY: Maybe he is busy with patients and operations.

(As Arjun and Vikranth are on the video call with Ajay, behind Arjun and Vikranth, Hanch accidentally bumps into the balloon, and Varun kicks his leg. Hanch kicks back, and Varun kicks again. Hanch kicks back, and Varun playfully hits Hanch's head. Hanch pops one of the balloons. Shreya and Shrethi roll their eyes as they see their brothers' behavior. As Varun gets upset, he pushes Hanch onto the bed, causing Hanch to accidentally fall on Shreya. Shreya pushes Hanch and hits his back.)