Chapter 37

(At the hospital, in Resha's room, she is busily working on her laptop in a doctor's attire.)

RESHA: Draft, draft.

(Suddenly, Resha's phone rings. She looks at the phone and answers the call.)

RESHA: Yes, Dad?

(Resha looks at the watch and sighs.)

RESHA: Papa, I almost forgot about that. Thank God you remembered me.

(Resha smiles and nods her head while closing her eyes.)

RESHA: Okay, Papa, I won't forget anymore! Now I'll talk to Mrs. Tarina, okay?

(Resha smiles and says goodbye to her dad, hangs up the call, sighs, looks at the watch, flips her hair, and continues to focus on the laptop.)

RESHA: Just two more files! Then I'll go talk to Mrs. Tarina.

(Resha uses the mouse to save the files in the draft. At that moment, someone knocks on the door, and Resha looks at the door and asks them in.)

RESHA: Come in!

(Resha continues to focus on the laptop. Suddenly, she hears a sound of a slammed door, a little too loud. Resha startles for a second and turns to the door, dropping her jaw slightly as she sees Vikranth standing near Resha's office table, glaring at her with crossed arms.)

RESHA: You?

(Resha looks at Vikranth up and down with confusion, and Vikranth nods.)

VIKRANTH: Yes, I am! How dare you reject my friend's proposal?

(He keeps both hands on Resha's office table while glaring at her. Resha looks at him for a second and rolls her eyes.)

RESHA: I'm not interested!

VIKRANTH: What did I tell you? Do not break his heart, right?

(Vikranth glares at her with clenched eyes, and Resha looks at him with an unbelievable expression, inhaling in frustration.)

RESHA: Excuse me, Mr. Vikranth, it's my personal choice whether I want to be in a relationship or not. Love is not something to be forced.

VIKRANTH: Shut up! Now my friend doesn't want to answer my calls after he informed me of your rejection! If something happens to him, I swear I will never leave you, Doctor!

(Resha looks at Vikranth in shock and disbelief.)

RESHA: How can I be responsible for this? It's not my fault that your friend fell in love with me. I haven't even talked to your friend before, and I saw him for the first time this morning.

VIKRANTH: Stop your stupid explanations and come with me to see his condition! Explain to him nicely until he understands!

(He gives Resha a death glare, and she looks at him with an expression of disbelief and sighs in frustration.)

RESHA: Why do I need to give an explanation when I haven't shown any signs of flirting or interest?

VIKRANTH: Then who is going to fix his heartbreak? You're the one who rejected him and broke his heart, and it's your responsibility to explain to him properly and make him understand why you don't want him.

(Resha lets out a frustrated sigh, glares at Vikranth, stands up from the chair, and taps the table while glaring at Vikranth.)

RESHA: Listen! I'm working now, and I can't come with you. I have so many things to do! Leave before I call security!

(Vikranth continues to glare at Resha, takes his hand from the office chair, rolls his eyes, and clenches his jaw. Resha keeps glaring at him with a dominant look.)