Mizuena

A/N: HERE YOU GO REIREI

*Royalty AU*
Characters:
Princess Ena
Prince Akito
Princess Kohane
Princess An
Knight Mizuki
Knight Tsukasa
Knight Toya
Alchemist Rui

(Ena's POV)

"Enanan~!"

Oh great. Mizuki has come to bother me again. Can't they just leave me be?

"What is it, Mizuki?" I try to be as polite as humanly possible, although I'm extremely annoyed. Mizuki always teases me for no reason.

"Just came to say hi~!" they wink at me, their high pink ponytail swaying as they move.

"Shouldn't you be training Toya?" I try to get them to leave me be.

"Nah, Tsukasa is training him." they brush it off, even though it was their job to train him. I roll my eyes.

"I thought you were supposed to be training him."

They shrug again. I'm extremely annoyed at this point because it just seems like the only reason Mizuki is here is to mess around with me and not do their job.

"Where are you headed?" they ask curiously, getting in my personal space.

"Hey, space please." I push them away.

"Oopsie~! Sorry, Enanan~!"

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"It's a cute nickname!" they wink again, and I can see their pink eyeliner more clearly now that their so close to me.

"Are you supposed to be wearing makeup on the job?" I smirk a little.

My plan does not work. "Meh. Who cares?"

I sigh. Guess I wasn't getting rid of them. "Where are you going?" Mizuki asks again, interrupting my thoughts.

"Rui's tower. I need to talk to him."

"Let me escort you there!"

I don't protest because I know they'll just insist until I give in.

"Fine."

"Yay~!" they walk me to the tower where the royal alchemist, Rui, lives.

"Rui?" I knock on the door. I hear a voice from inside. "Princess? Is that you? Come in, come in."

I enter with Mizuki, which Rui doesn't seem to be surprised about. "Hello, Mizuki-kun~"

"Hihi, Rui~!" they seemed excited to see their friend.

"Mizuki, you can leave now." I'm annoyed they they've already overstayed their welcome.

"Fine, fine~" they wave before shutting the door.

(Mizuki's POV)

I couldn't help but wonder what Ena so desperately needed to talk to Rui about, but it wasn't my business. I already bother her enough, and I think she's starting to get annoyed with me.

I walk back to where the other knights are, and I see the prince glaring at me. "Well, if it isn't Lil' Bro~!"

"I've told you to stop calling me that! You know I'm older than you, right?" he's clearly annoyed, which makes me want to tease him more, but I decide against it.

"Sure, okay. Have you seen Tsukasa?" I change the subject in order to avoid any more arguments because Prince Akito can be very hotheaded.

Figuratively and literally, cause he's a ginger.

"I don't know. Where's my sister?" he crosses his arms.

"In Rui's tower, why?"

He rolls his eyes. "Of course. Mother has told her not to visit him there."