NeneKasa-part 2

(Tsukasa's POV)

It's been two months since Saki passed away. I've been doing a little better, I eventually went back to school after Nene visited me that day. Speaking of Nene, she's been unusually nice to me lately.

She's always checking to make sure I'm okay and stuff. I think she's worried about me. It's cute, honestly.

"Ah, Tsukasa-kun. It's nice to see you again." Rui smiled as I walked into the park. Emu ran at me with everything she had, jumping onto me and hugging me tightly.

"I missed you, Tsukasa-kun!!" she cried into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and returned her hug. "Thanks, Emu. I missed you too." It felt nice to get one of Emu's hugs after so long.

Emu climbed off of me and ran over to see what Rui was doing, and Nene suddenly appeared and came over to me.

"Oh, hey Ne-" she cut me off by hugging me. "I...I also missed you...T-Tsukasa." she buried her face in my chest. "Y-You did?" I was in shock. I would have thought she was glad to have a break from me.

She nodded slowly, and I could see her face was quite red. "Are you alright, Nene?" I wrapped my arms around her to return the hug, and she made a surprised sound.

Just then, Emu and Rui came over. Emu's eyes were wide and Rui had a smirk on his face. "Oya~? What's this, now?" Nene pulled away as soon as she heard Rui's voice, her face bright red.

"Nene-chan was just...h-hugging...T-Tsukasa-kun?!" Emu was still processing what she saw. "Well, of course. We all missed Tsukasa-kun, after all." Rui playfully tousled Emu's hair and she giggled.

I blushed a bit. "Thanks, you guys. I'm glad to have you as my teammates...and as my friends." tears started to form in my eyes and Emu quickly ran to hug him, followed by Rui.

"We love you, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu cried with me. Nene came over to join the group hug.

Suddenly, we all heard a voice. "Is that Tsukasa-kun?!"

We all looked around in confusion as to where the voice was coming from, then looked behind us at where Emu's phone had been sitting.

Len was standing there, his eyes wide. "Len-kun!" Emu ran over to grab her phone. "Yeah, Tsukasa-kun just came back!" Len looked over at me, a smile on his face. "Welcome back, Tsukasa-kun!"

I smiled back at him. "It's nice to see you, Len."

"I'm gonna go tell the others you've returned!" before any of us could respond, he disappeared.

We all laughed. Except Nene. Nene seemed...distracted. "Nene?" I spoke up, and she flinched suddenly. "S-Sorry, I wasn't expecting your voice."

I was very worried because Nene was acting quite strange. "Can I talk with you, Nene?"

Nene looked down and nodded. Emu and Rui looked concerned but they walked over to the stage, and I took Nene into the shade of a tree. "Are you feeling okay?" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She started to blush, and I moved my hand, realizing what was going on. "Nene...have you fallen for me...?"

Nene turned redder and refused to meet my gaze. "Y-Yeah. Its terrible, considering the circumstances, but..." she looked up at me, and I realized just how beautiful her eyes were. "I-I think I have f-fallen for you...T-Tsukasa. I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't want to bother you with this after all you went through..."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, petting her hair gently. "It's okay..."

Nene began to cry into my chest and I smiled softly. "It's okay, Nene. Because I'm in love with you as well."

Nene looked up at me, her eyes wide. "R-Really?! Y-You mean that?!"

I smiled and placed my lips gently onto hers. She turned into a blushing mess. "Wh-Why would you do that all of a sudden--?!"

"To make you stop talking." I smirked slightly, and she shut up. She stood up and looked down, embarrassed. "Y-You jerk...you stole my first kiss..."

"Did you not want me to?" I cocked my head innocently. She shook her head. "I-I did...b-but...I wasn't expecting it, s-so...i-it didn't count." she crossed her arms and pouted, and I laughed.

"You're so adorable." I got up and hugged her from behind, and she blushed heavily. "A-Am not..."

She turned around and stood up on her tippy toes to kiss me. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her back as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

She held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, blushing. "D-Don't think you're going to get special treatment or anything..."

I laughed and picked her up, spinning her around as she yelped in surprise. "H-Hey!!" she couldn't help but laugh too as she held on for dear life.

I set her down and cupped her cheek, kissing her gently. "You know..." I started.

"After Saki died, I thought nothing could make me happy anymore." she looked up at me with concern, and I smiled softly. "But you proved me wrong. You took me out of my depression and made me...happy again." she smiled at me. "I'm glad." she chuckled and leaned her head into my chest.

"I love you, Nene."

She blushed. "I-I love you, t-too."

A/N: DECIDED TO CLOSE THIS ONE ON A HAPPY NOTE BC MY BOY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY hope you all enjoyed rahhhhhhh