HaruEmu

"Haruka-chan!!" Emu ran over to greet her blue-haired friend. "Ah. Otori-san." Haruka seemed startled. "You scared me."

"Ehehe~! Sorry, Haruka-chan!" Emu giggled and ran forward to hug the taller girl. "You seem to be in a good mood today, Otori-san." Haruka chuckled at her sudden affection.

"I just felt like hugging you!" she smiled brightly at Haruka. "You looked like you needed it!"

Haruka smiled softly. "Thank you, Otori-san."

The bell rang and Emu let go of Haruka, waving as she ran off. "Have a wonderhoy-ful day, Haruka-chan!"

"W-Wonderhoy-ful...?" Haruka mumbled in confusion and laughed. "What a strange girl, that Otori-san."

*during lunch*

Haruka walked up to the roof to meet her teammates and saw an unexpected face among them. "Otori-san? What are you doing up here?" she asked as she closed the gate behind her.

"Haruka-chan!" Minori smiled as she saw her blue-haired idol arrive. "Emu-chan wanted to have lunch with us today, if that's okay?"

Haruka smiled and set down her bag, pulling out her lunch. "Of course. I'd love to have you join us, Otori-san."

"Please call me Emu!" Emu saluted playfully. Haruka laughed. "Okay, Emu."

Emu giggled and blushed slightly. "Ehehe~! Thank you, Haruka-chan!"

Airi and Shizuku arrived behind them. "This is unexpected." Airi's eyes were slightly wide but she was smiling. "Hello, Otori-san!" Shizuku smiled happily. "Are you joining us for lunch?"

"Yep☆!" Emu saluted at them playfully. "Nice to see you, Emu-chan." Airi patted her head lightly, making Emu giggle.

Minori pouted. "I want Airi-chan to pat my head too!!" Everyone laughed and Airi patted Minori's head lightly, making her giggle and blush.

Haruka giggled. "This is nice." she said, smiling fondly. Emu smiled and ran over to hug her, making her yelp slightly in surprise before catching her.

"You looked happy, Haruka-chan! I'm so glad!" Emu giggled as she hugged Haruka tightly. "H-Happy? Was I not happy before?" Haruka seemed confused.

"I can always tell when someone's smile is off! It's a special talent of mine!" Emu winked and stuck her tongue out.

Haruka giggled. "Well thank you, Ot-Emu."

Emu nodded and got off of Haruka, going to grab her lunch and then returning to her side.

"Let's eat together, Haruka-chan!" Emu smiled brightly. Haruka smiled back warmly. "Yes, let's."

A/N: SORRY I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT BUT I HAD NO IDEAS