𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴; ♡

giggling and twirling my hair. i just love projecting my autistic tendencies on donnie <3

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼 . . .

he's awkward in nature, but that doesn't stop donatello from calling you fascinating. the touch of your fingertips tracing the creases of his hands as he rambles on about your differences and familiarities. embarrassed, donatello stops his mumblings if he realizes what he's saying.

when donatello has feelings for someone, he might just be...softer, partially because he's confused about what he's feeling. he doesn't really want to feel it either. he might isolate himself more so it goes away. it however, doesn't.

two words. parallel play. sitting together in the same room doing your own tasks. donatello at his desk as you do your own enjoyments beside him. some days it's a comfortable silence, other times you'll ramble, he likes to hear idle chatter. he might not know what you're talking about, but he loves the noise.

donatello likes the way your heart beats against your chest. it's never the same every time he lays his head on your chest, but there's the same sense of relief he gets from it.

donatello gets easily irritated/overstimulated by strong, bad smells. even with the ones he doesn't actively dislike, he's very picky with the scents he does like. however, one particular night while you were looking over his shoulder, he caught a grasp of your scent. whether you prefer the flowery kisses of roses and fresh cut daisies, or the earthy tone of left over raindrops on blades of grass. he found that it was a... pleasant surprise.

future!donatello smells like cigarettes and metal rust—but in the smoke and sterile way. he'd try to cover it with eucalyptus. when he stresses out, he turns to cigarettes. he tends to wallow in his own sleepless pity.

i have assigned future!donatello an Einstürzende Neubauten song - "Insomnia!" it's very ambient and sinister, droning, troubled. or, or. "silence is sexy." this one has exaggerated cigarette inhales and rhythmic military tapping.

yandere!donatello who's mind had gone blank. his heart pounding within the bony confines of his chest, unable to move as your laugh replayed in his head multiple times. and what a scary feeling, terrifying to experience something so.. conflicting. his heart aches, but it feels good. he wants—no needs to know why?

yandere!donatello likes to experiment on you. mentally, physically. you're so fascinating. your biology is different. desires are different. needs are different. there are many ways to make someone delirious, and he intends to explore each and every one.

donatello listens to weird al yankovic because i said so.

donatello likes someone who will understand his boundaries. he likes someone who listens. he likes it when someone seems interested in him or what he's talking about. donatello likes someone who will be quiet with him.

i can definitely see donatello as a gray ace. (i mean he's purple he's literally asexual core/hj) i do project a bit of myself onto him in having anxieties about other people and myself that's stopping me from getting in relationships. "i'm busy. i have other things to do. i don't need to worry about it." and while true, that doesn't mean it's not nice. it's him using his hobbies and work as an excuse to not be with people even though, deep down, i think he wants it.

donatello says he prefers his coffee black, but he enjoys it with creamer. french vanilla baby! something to keep in mind for the early mornings, the quiet yet comfortable silence of the fresh day as you press the palm of your hand on his shoulder or between his shoulder blades for a second as you set down a coffee you made for him. it's a small gesture, but it's domestic. it's sweet, he appreciates it.

donatello really loves the little things because it feels mundane and human to him.

donatello prefers black teas. april introduced him to a strong one with cane sugar and mint once. but he also likes pure green tea, lemon with ginger, and a special rose-strawberry tea on the occasion.

donatello likes all sorts of dumplings and is not a fan of overly sweet food + most desserts.

donatello would be willing to watch greys anatomy with you because he's a bitch and likes to point out inaccuracies which is hilarious coming from some bitch who doesn't have a medical license. however he does have respects for dr. gregory house, so he's decent enough when watching house.

donatello's favorite body part of yours? "whichever parts are the farthest away from me, thank you." your hands. your palms which press against his plastron, your fingertips that send shudders down his spine when you trace over his shell. every crevice, every knuckle, every detail. need i say more?

donatello likes subtle pda, not anything over the top but stolen kisses here and there and holding hands is perfect. and if his twin is being extra ballsy, he'd probably give you something of his (like his purple hoodie) and be a little, just a smidge more clingy then usual. maybe give him some knuckle kisses, i think he'd like that.

donatello with a bimbo lover. (or himbro/thembro whatever floats yo boat) he is twofold: he'd be peeved at someone not understanding basic things, but he'd also be inclined to tell you things. he loves to teach you new things, he'd be offened if you asked anyone else about something you don't understand. (i'm just coping atp cuz i'm dumb as shit.)