Under my terms

The streets were brightly lit by the buildings' lights, rendering the lanterns merely decorative. Colorful billboards displayed diverse advertisements, capturing the attention of out-of-time travelers. Despite Yagi's efforts to concentrate on the road, constant complaints from Luffy filled the air, diverting his attention. He had to provide explanations to the curious young man who seemed baffled, eventually stopping again at the pier to continue their way on foot towards the ship.

"Everything was so bright, it feels like Sabaody Park," remarked Nami, appreciating the pathway adorned with colorful lights.

"Did Sabaody look similar?" Inquired the archaeologist, who hadn't spent the night in the archipelago.

"I'd love to go back to Sabaody amusement park," Chopper expressed with a cute smile.

"Hey, Zombie, Is there any amusement park?" Luffy asked, carrying the unconscious oracle on his back.

"WE HAVE SEVERAL."

"It's not fair! I WANNAAA GOOOO~" The captain threw a tantrum.

"Luffy, consider her condition; if she doesn't recover soon, she could be in serious danger," reprimanded the reindeer, gesturing towards the girl on the captain's back.

"I can go ahead while you attend to her."

"YOU MUST NOT GO ALONE!"

"Nami, Robin! Let's go."

"No, I need to chart the course."

"Sorry, Captain, I've got a lot of material to study."

"Usopp, Franky, Sanji, and Brook will surely want to go," he declared, quickening his pace ahead of the others. "Zombie, you're coming too!"

"It's not fair, I want to go too," Chopper said in tears, trying to catch up with his captain. In his attempt, he accidentally stepped on one of the girl's long purple braids, causing a tug that knocked Luffy down along with the patient. The wooden path shattered with the fall, and both plunged into the sea.

"WAAAAH LUFFY!" exclaimed the reindeer, witnessing his captain sink into the not-so-deep water due to his actions.

All Might instinctively leaped in to pull them both out, noticing that despite the girl's heavy body, the captain was being drawn to the bottom as if a magnet was attracting him. This made it challenging to pull them out, even with the buoyant force of a submerged body.

He grabbed them both by the waist; his garments began to tear, revealing the transformation to his muscular body. Utilizing this strength, he propelled himself from the bottom to the surface in one swift movement, simultaneously changing into his weaker persona.

The blond's upper body successfully surfaced, pulling Luffy out of the water, while Yagi coughed up a large amount of blood, barely holding the young woman's heavy body that seemed determined to sink back to the bottom.

Several hands sprouted from the wooden columns, grabbing the hero by the shirt and the half-submerged damsel, returning them to the pier.

Meanwhile, a large fountain of water erupted from the captain's mouth. "Thank you, Zombie."

"YOUNG LUFFY, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME ZOMBIE."

"Are you all right?" asked the navigator, observing how the weak blond kept spurting blood from his mouth.

"A DOCTOR! WE NEED A DOCTOR!"

"That's you Chopper." Robin spoke softly.

"THAT WONT BE NECESSARY..." He said wiping his mouth; signaling the small reindeer to stop.