Grand Line

The Nautilus's sharp prow cleaved through the fierce wind, while crew members struggled against the gusts on their faces, trying to keep their eyes open. They urgently needed to find a way to land the vessel safely without causing any damage to their vessel nor themselves."Uraraka!" Midnight called out, noticing her weakly dangling on Sero's tape."She has reached her quirk limit; Uraraka can't help anymore," Aizawa explained, coming to his student's defense.

"Hey you, half and half bastard!"

Todoroki nodded, knowing why Bakugo chose him without needing any explanations.

Bakugo's hands began to sparkle, causing a sequence of explosions that launched him into the distance, overtaking the vessel by several meters.

He concentrated the glycerin produced by his hands, triggering a large-scale explosion that formed a towering crown of water, soaring 20 meters into the air. 

Surrounded by the uncontrollable surge of water, Bakugo struggled to break free, but with a second blast, he redirected the blast of water towards the Nautilus.

"What's his plan?" wondered Shoji intrigued, while his body coated in sweat from nervousness.

"Hitting that wall of water will be just as perilous as colliding with it!" exclaimed Jiro, alarmed.

"Trust him..." Kirishima urged, responding to his friend's bold move.

Todoroki rushed to the bow and positioned himself at its edge, anchoring his feet with his ice abilities. With precision, the young hero awaited a safe distance from the water explosion. Using his right arm's ice power, he transformed it into an iceberg, then swiftly switched to his left side to continue melting the surface, crafting a colossal waterslide.

Observing their strategy, Aoyama joined in, utilizing his laser to expedite the formation of the canal by eliminating hazardous ridges.

Their swift coordination impressed everyone, showcasing their ability to act quickly without verbal communication. However, they still needed to guide the ship onto the slide. 

With the vessel veering off course, Eraserhead and Yaomomo calculated the optimal trajectory for a proper descent.

"We just need to shift a little to the right!" Momo commanded Deku, who promptly moved in the opposite direction.

Midoriya braced himself against a solid surface and clasped his wrist, aiming his special gloves into the air. "One For All 20%," he muttered, snapping his fingers to release a burst of compressed air that nudged the vessel slightly.

"Midoriya, just a bit more!"

Deku followed his teacher's guidance, repeating the action with less force to fine-tune the movement.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Both the teacher and the student exclaimed in unison.

The ship's keel landed on an ice-slide with a trail of water running through it, that reduced the damage as it slid and allowing the ship to reach the sea safely.

With the Nautilus secured, Bakugo rejoined the others on deck who were nervously celebrating their achievement, only to collapse due the adrenaline overdose.

The crew members were a mix of demoralized and scared, some craving sugar rushes while others vomited from agitation. Meanwhile, All Might enjoyed the serene sea breeze, reflecting on past experiences.

"WE MADE IT OUT THE CALM BELT," Yagi remarked calmly, savoring the sea breeze.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG BAKUGO."

"FORGET ABOUT THAT! THIS TIME I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Mic replied with his hair made a total mess; so agitated that he entirely forgot his manners.