Heroes & Pirates

As the sun began to set, painting the sky in gorgeous shades of pink, the first day at sea was coming to an end. While this scene would typically be considered memorable, it filled the heroes with unease. They were wary of any occurrence that could happen, knowing the sea's dangers even during daylight hours... Experiencing them at night would be a complete nightmare.

Despite encountering sea kings, navigating icy waters full of lost souls, facing enormous waterspouts, cyclones larger than the school grounds, unpredictable whirlpools, and rapid temperature fluctuations, the magnificent ship sailed beautifully. It gracefully traversed these treacherous waters, always following the path indicated by the compass pointing to the depths.

The large group of students divided their tasks to take care of the cleaning and maintenance of the ship, allowing the pirates to focus solely on sailing. With the Sunny heading through calm waters toward their destination, the students had no choice but to live alongside their hosts.

In Franky's weapon development room, Creatie served as the temporary assistant to the Cyborg, who still refused to wear pants even in the presence of the young girls. Alongside them was Aoyama, patiently awaiting upgrades to his belt thanks to the manufacturing skills of Franky and Yaoyorozu, who were both learning from each other in the process.

Gentle knocks announced the intrusion of the symbol of peace, who requested the young heroine to craft a sword similar to the musician's so he could practice the combined technique of swordsmanship and iaidō. 

Yagi didn't want to fall behind in training, but after receiving a beating from Luffy, he was unable to continue practicing observation Haki, so he sought a calmer substitute.

Before the frail hero exited the workshop through the lawn hatch, he managed to perceive a distinctive 'voice' in the surroundings despite the thick metal hatch separating him from the outside. He saw the silhouettes of straw hat standing along with Jinbei, his apprentice, and another faint "voice" that he was still unable to identify due to its lack of power.

As Yagi prepared to go on deck, he felt a cold perspiration drip down the back of his neck, knowing that Luffy was waiting for him.

The hatch swung outward, and in a nimble movement, Toshinori positioned himself behind it, avoiding one of the blows Luffy threw as soon as he peeked out.

"YOUNG LUFFY! TIME OUT!"

"There is no such thing as time out!" He yelled in amusement, using the hand he had used to try to punch him to hold onto the hatch and shot himself out towards the blond. 

Toshinori blocked the attack with the sheathed sword, but Luffy's force propelled him overboard of the Sunny. As he fell, he managed to unsheathe the sword and drive the blade into the wood, allowing him to hold onto it and hang near the water.

"LUFFY IS RIGHT, IN BATTLE THERE ARE NO FRIENDLY PAUSES" thought the hero pulling his body up to rest, squatting on the blade of the sturdy sword.

"Shishishi... Yo," Luffy sat on the railing, looking at the surprised face of his victim as he offered his help to get him back onboard again.

"What a good beating Luffy's giving to All Might..." Sero commented, having been chatting with the captain moments before to see what use he could make of his ability, taking the rubber boy's elastic arms as a reference.

"He's already defending himself better..." said the Helmsman.

"I don't understand his training... Is it to withstand the punches?" asked Ojiro, who had not left the fishman's side, eager to learn his karate techniques.