Underworld

Jinbei pressed on through the seemingly endless current, always drawn by the intensifying light that beckoned from the other side. Strangely, the very same forceful current that had once pulled them into the abyss now cast them ashore outside the massive maelstrom.

After a long struggle, the helmsman successfully guided his captain and the unconscious Oracle to the surreal surface.

The former Shichibukai gently laid both bodies on the peculiar, mirror-like surface, which seemed liquid but remained mysteriously dry. As their bodies rested on the enigmatic reflective ground, a myriad of bubbles emerged from their touch, each one holding inside images akin to memories, rising towards the heights and then bursting into minuscule sparkling particles of light. 

The luminous fragments converged upon the core: a colossal star, casting a radiant glow over the cool-hued landscape.

In his desperation, Luffy ingested bunch of water while attempting to breathe where no air was to be found, thus weakening his vital signs. Jinbei sprang into action, performing chest compressions until he successfully expelled all the water from Luffy's system.

"Thank you, Jinbei," he gasped weakly, with his tongue hanging out, as he slumped down trying to catch his breath. "I thought I was done for."

"You're welcome, Captain," said the relieved Fish-man, ready to attend the other unconscious individual.

"Oi Jinbei, look!" Strawhat pointed at the woman who kept convulsing.

The Fish-man had no time to ponder the reasons for that sudden reaction. He swiftly turned around to reposition the woman, ensuring she wouldn't be harmed by the incessant violent convulsions wracking her body.

The way her body contorted appeared to be beyond ordinary convulsions. Her limbs twisted in unnatural ways, defying the limits of her physiology. The bandages on her head could no longer contain the strain, tearing apart completely and revealing her face. It was a horrifying sight as her jaw hung grotesquely dislocated, causing her skin to tear from her lips up to her cheekbones.

From the gaping maw of the Oracle' dislocated jaw, a massive cloud of black ash poured forth, spilling from her now emaciated and frail form.

The ash cascaded weightlessly upon the mirrored surface, creating an eerie contrast to the ever-shifting landscape surrounding them. The once-reflective surface now morphed into an otherworldly anemone-like purplish flora.

The two pirates remained entranced by the surreal spectacle unfolding before them. The peculiar cloud, which had previously been an inky reflectionless mass, morphed into a shimmering cascade of fine white sand. 

The sandy particles danced through the air, mingling and merging to give birth to radiant orbs of light, like tiny celestial stars.

The luminescent particles converged and congealed, shaping four distinct limbs that assembled into an amorphous entity that stood still, as if awaiting an opportune moment.

Soon, it began to emit subtle vibrations, causing its form to ripple and undulate, as air molecules compressed and decompressed, generating visible sound waves. The creature released a haunting melody akin to a whale's song with harmonious notes intertwining with palpable vibrations in the atmosphere.

Luffy found the creature's melodic tones oddly familiar as he gazed in sheer astonishment at the sand-like being. Right before his eyes, it split into two, enveloping the woman's carcass. The creature merged around her, encasing her corpse within a solidifying shell.

"Oi! Give her back!" Yelled the captain, rising to his feet as he approached the strange amorphous creature. However, as he drew near, it entered the depths of the underworld.