Calm Belt

A SAR vessel approached the Thousand Sunny at high speed, effortlessly breaking through the waves. From the colorful ship's stern, Franky admired the medium-sized vessel, constructed of red and white reflective materials and propelled without the use of sails.

The cyborg experienced a mixture of emotions; he was both impressed and intrigued by the unique vessel, yet annoyed because he had just finished repairing the damage to the Sunny caused by another group of heroes. He cautiously prepared to defend the ship if necessary.

On board the Nautilus II, the first-year group of hero course students, supervised by their three teachers, gathered on the open platform. They were in the final stages of devising a rescue plan that avoided confrontation, led by both representatives and their head teacher.

"They've spotted us," remarked Kirishima, peering through the binoculars he had used during the Kamino rescue.

"It's difficult for us to go unnoticed in this clear weather," added Aizawa.

"How many of them are there?"

"I SEE A WEIRD, BULKY MAN IN A THONG."

"In a thong?!" Several girls exclaimed in disgust.

"We have no record of his Quirk. Proceed with caution. Yaoyorozu, get ready to intercept them," commanded the teacher.

"Yes!"

Sato and Shoji took charge of maneuvering the cannons created by Momo, launching a series of bombs towards the pirate ship.

The man in the Hawaiian shirt spotted the incoming objects and swiftly opened a hatch on his shoulder, revealing small cannons that fired toward the spheres, intercepting them in mid-air.

The collision between the two projectiles triggered a long-range smoke bomb, generating a massive cloud that enveloped the space between the two ships, effectively concealing them from the villains' view.

"Huh?"

"What's going on, Franky?" Nami inquired from her tangerine orchard.

"They attacked us, but all they managed to do was get lost in their own smoke," Franky explained.

"Heh, what can we expect from people who aren't used to battling at sea?" Usopp mocked.

As soon as he finished speaking, a line of ice rapidly spread across the water's surface, encasing the entire submerged bottom of the Sunny in a frozen sea.

"Aokiji?" The pirates grew nervous as the abrupt braking caused by the glacier enveloped them, further obscured by heavy fog. Meanwhile, the Nautilus II took advantage of the enemy's low visibility to approach undetected.

The monstrer trio and their captain sensed the impending attack, preparing to defend their nakamas from any harm.

Another round of capsules shot straight at the ship from the artificial mist. The Haki wielders attempted to deflect the munitions, but upon contact, they activated unleashing pepper gas and causing a powerful burning sensation in their eyes, leading to uncontrollable coughing.

"SECOND SHOT READY"

Shoji created another pair of limbs from which numerous ears emerged in all directions, seeking to discern his teacher's voice. Eventually, he located him by his trademark coughing near the main mast, where the hero had been trying to dodge the captain's attacks earlier.

A pair of tape emerged from the mist, wrapping around the weakened hero's body and leaving him resembling a mummy once entangled. With a strong tug from Midoriya and Sato, they successfully regained possession of the Symbol of Peace.