Territory

The irregular coral paths were bustling with Mer-people who gazed in admiration at the group of young heroes that now were free to move around the Otohime Kingdom without the need for an escort. However, the students had mixed emotions. On one hand, they were excited to explore the wonders of Lemuria, but on the other hand, their teacher aka symbol of peace departed on a perilous mission, and the only ones capable of returning them from the depths had gone with him.

Aizawa held a small Vibre Card between his thumb and forefinger, a tiny paper that seemed unchanged in size since he got it. The hero let out a deep sigh, trying to calm his nerves before taking charge of his students.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine," The teacher said in a serious and not particularly reassuring tone.

"Aizawa-sensei, you can't ask us to stay calm when you're clearly nervous yourself," the class representative pointed out, expressing the unease that hung in the air.

"Remember the Fish-men were instructed not to reveal information about our arrival to avoid altering the past." Eraserhead continued, observing how the inhabitants of the kingdom recognized and admired only the pirate group. "If they were to perish here, that detail would be inconsequential, but their insistence on keeping the story secret suggests that they will indeed return back to their time."

"That means that they will find their way out of the underworld!" Kirishima exclaimed, raising his arms triumphantly and striding forward.

"What a relief!" the vice president sighed.

"Even so, we don't know how long it will take for them to return... So why not consider the general's suggestions?" Nerumi proposed, attempting to ease the concern of the young heroes.

Suddenly, the pressure weighing on the hearts of the heroes dissipated, leaving them with the uncertainty of how to enjoy their time in the kingdom.

"There's so much to explore; where should we start?" Toru bubbled with enthusiasm.

"What did the General mention about entertainment?" Sero wondered aloud.

"Bubble racing!" Denki suggested enthusiastically.

"Coffee," Jiro insisted.

"We were invited to check out the jellyfish village," Koda chimed in shyly.

"Malakat mentioned that the Beast Kingdom has the best gastronomy," Ochako proposed, her mouthwatering.

"I really want to visit the Giants Village!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"No! They're just a bunch of retired old men!" Denki protested with a hint of annoyance.

"But they live next to the dwarves... Malakat said it's colorful and fun to hang out with them," Sato supported the notion.

"Mermaid Bay?" Mineta asked hesitantly.

The group fell silent, focusing their attention to the little hero who always met with skepticism when he proposed ideas.

"YEEEEEEEES" The girls enthusiastically confirmed.

Mineta was surprised that his idea had been accepted, as he was usually met with ridicule and ended up being placed in a sack for speaking.

"We need to swim with mermaids!" most of them agreed.

"It's like a dream come true," Toru and Mina blushed with excitement.

"I thought only guys would want something like that?" Ojiro commented a bit confused.

"No... Count us in too!" the girls chimed in.

"Let's go swim!" Ochako suggested, taking her classmates by the hands.