2-Him

RIVAAN POV

"And the Best Businessman Award goes to RIVAAN SINGH RATHORE" I stood up and went towards the stage

"And the Best Businessman Award goes to RIVAAN SINGH RATHORE" I stood up and went towards the stage. Taking the award I nodded, the best I can do.

I walked down and there comes 'The Plastic Face.' (Sigh)
"Ohh myyy!! Congratulations Rivaan" Sana Kapoor said in her shrilling voice.
"Mr Rathore, it's Mr Rathore for you"I said in my cold voice.
"Ohh c'mon Ri-" I glared her. "-Mr Rathore, why are you getting too formal"
"It's called professionalism Ms. Kapoor which you lacks in" She was about to say something when I excused myself.

Sana Kapoor is my business partner Mr Rajiv Kapoor's daughter. I respect him that's why I'm tolerating her till now.

"Hi Mr Rathore. Can I have few words with you?" A man approached me
"Seriously Kunal" I said rolling my eyes at the act of my best friend.
"Bro woh PF phirse chipak rahi hai tere "He said. I raised my eye brow questioning him.
"Are Plastic Face"He laughed
"Stop irritating yr." I said annoyingly.
"Acha thik hai. Ab award mil gaya ho toh chale. It's really boring here. Khana bhi acha nhi
tha bilkul" Kunal and his love for food.
"Chal"

We were going when I saw Ms Chaya Gupta, my Business rivalry coming towards me.
"Congratulations Mr.Rathore but don't get so proud of yourself. Next year you will see the award in my hand" She said giving me tight lipped smile.
"Thanks Ms Gupta and we will see it next year" I said in challenging voice and left from there.
She is beauty with brain and a good competitor but a spoiled brat.

Me and Kunal settled in my car.
"Mansion" I told my driver.
"Bro she is damn hot." Kunal said
"Who?"
"Chaya Gupta bro" I looked at him boringly.
"Don't look at me like that. I am just stating the fact" I know what he wants.
"Drop the topic. I'm not interested in talking about her" I said and started scrolling my phone
"But I'm" I ignored him and got busy in my phone.
"Kya yr meri koi izaat hi nhi h" he muttered.

Kunal Shekhawat, my best friend but we are more like brothers, totally opposite to me but I am grateful to have him though I don't say it openly.

Hey Rainbow!!
So this was a little glimpse about Rivaan and also I introduced 3 characters here. Sana will be clingy, Chaya you'll know more about her in upcoming chapters and Kunal uske baare m toh kya hi bolu🤭

I am not a professional writer so you may find mistakes and also it's my first time so please support me 🥰
Don't forget to shower your love with votes and comments🤗

For spoilers and suggestions pls follow me on Insta- angelic_scribbles

English is not my first language so you may find grammatical errors so please ignore.