Chapter 3

GEETANJALI POV

"Can I have the pleasure to dance with THE GREAT SG?" I turned to look.
"Sure Mr.Rathore." I said smiling, putting my hand in his.

We went to dance stage. And he kept his hand on my waist and I kept my hand on his shoulder and started dancing with rhythm.

"So long time no see SG"He said
"Yes it's been long since we last met." I said
"How is it going?" He asked
"Well pretty good. You tell me. How are you?"
"Ohh I am hot as always." I rolled my eyes. He is soo dramatic.

"But I must say you turned out really well." He said.
"God!! Avyukt and his flirting skills." I said dramatically

So let me introduce you to The Avyukt Singh Rathore.
So he is a fabulous actor not only that he comes in Top 3 best actors in India. Right now he is given the tag of nations crush. He is handsome and cute at the same time plus the most dramatic creature.

We met on a film set where he was the ml and I was singing for his movie. There we interacted for the first time and I must say he is really good person inside out. Since then we didn't get time to talk and here we are.

After that we talked and we were going back when he said he didn't bought his car with him today so his brother is coming to pick him up.

"Till the time he comes let's have a walk. Only if you are comfortable." He said
"Sure Mr Rathore I don't have any problem." I got really comfortable with him.

While walking we talked about random things and I can say that he has great values.

After 15 mins he said "Here comes my brother."

RIVAAN POV

"Bhai please just for one day give me any one car of yours. I swear it will not even get one scratch on it." Avyukt whined.

Since past 30 minutes this is going on . His cars have gone for service because of his smooth driving and no other car is available right now except mine. I have a personal garage of cars though, but I will not give any.

"No I don't want my cars to go to repair because of your safe driving." I said sarcastically.

"Ok then, you drop me." He said keeping his hand on his waist.

"And why do you think I will drop you?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"For 3 days I will do whatever you want me to." He said. I didn't say anything.

"Okay 1 week."

"Okay okay fine 1 month, now please bhai." Ok now this is a good offer.

"Let's go." I said and left taking the keys of Bugatti Veyron.

He ran towards me and hugged me from behind.
"I loveee youuu bhaiii." He said kissing my cheeks.
"You dramatic ass!! Stay away from me. Or else go by a cab." I said wiping off my cheeks.
"Ok sorry." He said shuting his mouth.

We both settled in the car and he turned on the music system and I turned off instantly.
"Bhaii what are you doing."
"Songs give me headache."
"Songs are emotion bhai they give peace and relaxation."
"Do you want to get kicked out of the car."

Next the car was silent the way I like.

I dropped him and my gaze went to the latest Lexus Car and that to customised it's impossible to get that in India until you are a millionaire or billionaire.

Well I am a great fan of cars. And then I saw a girl coming out of the car must be another spoil brat. I couldn't see her face just the back. I don't know why I was curious to see her.