Chapter 7

The car's gate got opened and he came out and woahh man he looks se...

"Hi Geetanjali" he said
"Hi Mr Rathore"

"You can call me by my name."
"Huh!! But as far I know you keep your professional and private life separate." I remember I saw this in one of his interview.

"So you stalked me?" He said raising his eyebrow.
Shit!!

"Umm no why will I stalk you it's normal for a person like us to keep it separate." Nice Geetu.

"Okay!! Well I think you don't come in professional life but personal." Don't blush don't just don't.

"Let's go." I said
"Yes Ms." he said opening the door from me.

"Thanks Rivaan"

RIVAAN POV

My name from her mouth sounds so euphonious. If she will say my name like this then I will not be able to control my smile.

I settled on my side and put the seat belt.

"Do you want me to put the seat belt?" I said teasingly.
I don't know from where it is coming.

"No thanks Mr" she gave me tight lipped smile.

After that no one spoke. First time in my life I'm not liking this silence.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention towards me "By the way you are beautiful." I think compliments should work to make a conversation.

"Thanks. You are also looking h... I mean good in this." She said I think she was saying something else.

"Where are we going?" She asked
"There is a small cafe. We are going there. No one will be there except the staff." I said.

Silence.

GEETANJALI POV

I don't know what is happening to my tongue today. Good it's embarrassing now. I will not speak anything.

Now my eyes went to his hands, damn his veiny hands are making me to feel it.

Leave his name his tattoo is also screaming power and dominating. Will he be dominating in bed also?? Chee geetu!! aaj kha khaya tha maine.

"Will you stop staring me?" I got of my gatar mind when he spoke

"I am not staring." I said.
"Then what are you doing admiring my charm?" He said with a smirk.
"Mr don't live in delulu I was seeing your tattoo only."I said honestly to not give pride to his ego.

The car stopped and I looked outside. Is this called a small cafe?

 Is this called a small cafe?