Chapter 13

Flashback

I was working in my office and Kunal was sitting in front of me smirking. But I care less and was signing the files when my phone rang with an unknown number. I picked up.

"Hello Mr Rathore, I called you but your phone was not in network so I tried to call you from another number." This plastic face is soo dumb that she can't understand I blocked her.

"Ms Kapoor if it's not related to work then I am cutting the call" I said calmly.

"Yes yes it's important" I waited her to speak.

"Mr Rathore, you know  your business and our business have calibre and if both the companies join hands together permanently then we can rule..." I cut her off

"I am not interested Ms Kapoor and if your father and I will be interested we will have a meeting and will not discuss things on call."

"But listen..." I cut the call and saw Kunal smirking more. I swear I will break his jaw someday.

Again my phone rang, is she dumb ?
I declined the call but she called again. Cursing under breath I picked up.

"Mr Rathore please listen once, we both will be in profit. I know you didn't realise but I love you Rivaan and I know you also..."

"If you want to see tomorrow's morning I dare you to say further." I coldly said and cut the call.

Kunal started laughing and I threw one of my phone in his directly which hit his head.

"Abee saale, dimag kharab hai kya? Marr jata mai." He shouted.

"Dimaag karab mat kar kamine, phele hi is Sana Kapoor ne kar rakha hai." I frustratedly said.

"Sana hmm mmh naam yaad hai tujhe. I love you Rivaan.(he mimcked) Tu toh nahi karta na aur agar karta bhi toh bhul ja mai Geet ke alawa tujhe kisi se pyaar nahi hone dounga." I don't know what happened to me but when he said I love Sana I got soo frustrated that I said gritted teeth "I never loved her, I don't know why the fuck is she getting clingy, jab dekho call karti rehti hai, she is such a headache, I seriously can't tolerate her presence yaar she is way too much."

"Shaant shaant Rivaan mazak kar raha tha." I sigh deeply.

Flashback ends

After listening to me guilt was clearly visible on her face but it's not her mistake anyone could misunderstand the situation but she should have talked about this at that moment only.

"I am sor..." I kept finger on her lips and said
"I don't want your sorry Geet, neither I want you to see guilty. I just want you to talk, to share what's in your mind, I am not a magician who can understand what's going in this tiny brain of yours. Now toh you have witnessed the consequences, So just share, we will sort it out, hmm?" She just hummed.

I kept both my hands on either side of her cheeks and gently placed my lips on her forehead, as I thought the kiss will make her tiny brain peace but here the kiss made my heart tighten up.

"Le..let's go" she stuttered. I guess it's not only me feeling that, seeing the tomato cheeks. I took a step back only to see her running towards car. I chuckled.