Chapter 9

RIVAAN POV

I just winded up the office work and was leaving when her message popped up. I really got worried when I saw the text. Then I directly called her.

Her questions made me feel how difficult is for a girl to leave her everything behind for her husband. I don't know about love but I will surely give her whatever she wants.

"Are you still there?"she said bring me out of my thoughts
"Yeah.. yeah I'm there. Are you okay now?"i asked.
"Yes Rivaan. Thank you so much for clearing my doubts you know I was just.. I was just."she was not able to form the sentence

"It's okay I understand. Relax and drink some water." i said.

"Do have anything else to ask?" I asked
"Yes" is she taking a interview.
"Ask"

"Few mins ago what you called me?"
"Huh?" I was confused about what she is asking.

"Don't play innocent with me. I clearly heard what you called. Repeat again." she said sternly

"Geetanjali I am not able to understand what..
"GEET you called me Geet just now." I called her Geet? I also don't remember. But it really matches her. I just love...

"Now you remember Mr?" she said. why i am feelimg that she is smirking.
"Sorry if I said this...

"Pagal insaan ho kya?" Her voice carried irritation. But I was taken aback about what she just said.

"Huh?"

"Are you mad? Hindi samjh nhi ati?" She whispered screamed.

"I didn't realise how I said you that and if you think you it was wrong then..." i said thinking that me giving her a nickname must have offended her.

"No I like it. No one called me Geet. It's Geetu, Geeta, Anjali, SG or Anju" I remember Avyukt saying him Anju.

"Rivaan" I hummed.

"Are you seriously Rivaan Singh Rathore who never spoke more than 2 words or OHHH MY GODD! Are you possessed by some talkative spirit."

I rolled my eyes. Seriously am I getting a carbon copy of female Avyukt?

"Geetanjali, I am tired now. I have to go home so...

"You are still in office?" Yeh ladki mujhe bolne nhi degi pura.

"Yes I am" I said standing up.

"Ohh sorry for disturbing. Bye. Reach safety. Do tell me when you reach home. Good night. Take care. And I loved "Geet" from you."She quickly said and spoke the last line slowly and then immediately cut the call.

I love Geet from you

Did I heard correctly?? Automatically a smile came on my face and I saved her name as

GEET

After that I left for home. Today was a long day.(sigh)

GEETANJALI POV

He is dumb yaar. He can't even understand that I love when he called me Geet. I don't from where I am getting soo outspoken with him. But I have to eventually after being married.

Now he cleared all my questions and now I am relaxed.

But were all the interviews about him wrong? Like he seriously spoke too much. Mujhe kya mujhe toh sunne aur bolne wale dono chahiye.