Chapter 18

AUTHOR POV

"For the last time I am asking where are guys going, just tell me the location. I promise I will not come." Daksh said pulling Saanvi by her waist.

"And for the last time I am saying we are going to a club." She said removing his hand.

"Atleast tell me the name" He whined.

"Did I ask yours? No na so just shut up and give my heels." She sat on bed.

"And what if we stay here in our room, just me and you." He leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her neck making her shiver.

"You are looking so fuckable right now." He husked near her ear and started giving her wet kisses but she very well know his what his over possessive husband is trying to do so she gently pushed him on the bed and whispered "Let me go now and I will give you a reward tonight only if you don't disturb us."

"Okay fine, just be safe then. Call me if anything happens" He said straightening up.

"We are not kids yaar." Saanvi said getting irritated now.

"Sorry baby, don't spoil your mood please and take care of Anjali, tomorrow... she will leave us." He said and inhaled sharply.

"She is not leaving us, just like me and every other girl she will be someone's wife, she will be..." he pecked her lips to make her stop and whispered near her lips "I understood ma'am now go before I lose my control." She giggled and pecking him she left.

All girls have decided to enjoy the Bachelorette Party in the club whereas the boys are going to Rivaan's farmhouse.

RIVAAN POV

Since we came here everyone is busy with their phones.I was scrolling through my mails when Tushar bhai and Daksh bhai together stood up and said "Does anyone know that fucking club's name?" Avyukt chuckled and earned death glares from both.

"Kitty Su" Kunal said in a duh voice.

"Are you sure? Agar mazak..."

"As sure as Rivaan was yesterday in sangeet" He smirked and I rolled my eyes and continued working.

"Lets go boys." Daksh bhai said and was walking out when I stopped him.

"But why?"

"You yourself will know the answer after getting married." Tushar bhai said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"I am also coming, you guys are soo boring." Avyukt said joining them and soon all of us made our way to the club.

As soon we stepped inside the club strong smell hit our nostrils and our ears busted with the loud music. For sure they are having fun unlike us.

"Such a handsome you are." a  drunk girl clinged to Avyukt "Bhaii you" Jasmine screamed.

"Nahi bhai ka bhoot" Avyukt said trying to remove that girl. Jasmine slapped that girl on head and whispered something

"What such a handsome man is your brother" The girl said clapping. Nonsense!!

I walked from there and was looking around when I saw Geet in red backless dress swaying her body with the song. This girl will surely be my death. I opened one button of my shirt feeling hot

Our eyes met, shock was visible on her face. I waved at her and she started walking towards me with a grin but before her some other girl in a black bodycon came and before she could say anything I walked out from there.

"You are soo rude" Geet came chuckling.

"Have to be with these girls." She raised her eyebrow and asked "What, I am also a girl but you never.." I cut her off and spoke "Yes I know you are a girl but my girl and soon to be MY WIFE." I felt a strange type of feeling hit me,thinking to compare her with these type of girls. She blinked her eyes, clearing her throat she asked the reason of us coming here.