Chapter 5

Surprise!!!

GEETANJALI POV

Damn man!!! He looks so handsome in formals. The way he is looking at me is making me conscious about myself.

When we settled on our seats, he sat just on my left side. God!! It's getting hot.

After few minutes dad said to go outside in the garden to talk.

We both settled on the table facing each other. 2 minutes gone none of us said anything. Okay Geetu you go first. Inhale Exhale.

AUTHOR POV

"Hello Mr Rathore, I am Geetanjali Sehgal." She said

"Geetanjali? But dad told me your name as Anjali." Rivaan asked getting confused.

"Ohh, almost everyone call me Anjali. Geetanjali is little old fashioned know." She said getting little open.

"I don't think it's old fashioned.Btw my name is Rivaan Singh Rathore." Rivaan said looking in her eyes.

After that again no one spoke.

"I heard you are a CEO." Geetanjali again tried to start the conversation.

"Yes." He said.

God here I am starting the conversation and he is ending the next second. Now I will not speak. She said in her mind.

"And what you do by profession?" He asked and geetu stared blushing.

"Umm I am a singer by profession." She said slowly.

"Oh that's why I found your voice soo melodious." He muttered.
"Huh?"
"Nothing you got a pretty voice." He said and next second regretted.

Am I making fool of myself he thought.

"Thank you." She said blushing.
"So which genre you listen to?." She asked getting curious to know his favourite genre.

"I don't listen musics and all." He said boringly.

"WHATTT??" She screamed.
"Oh I am sorry." She said getting embarrassed.

"Let's get to the main point." He said.
"Yes." She agreed.

"So do you want to get married to me?" He directly asked.

How can a man say like this. Don't he know how to talk on these topic. Geetu you are saying like you are experienced. She thought

"What if I ask same question to you?" She said confidently.

"See, here is the thing my mom is blackmailing me to meet girls and get settled by marrying. And I don't want her to be sad. Love I can't promise, but for respect, care or anything you want I will give you. From judging you I can say that you are a girl different from others." He said

"How I am different from others?" She asked.

"For this I also don't have answer , it's just something I can feel but not explain." He said not knowing what he is saying.

"Now tell me what you want from a marriage?" He asked.

"Love can't be force on someone. But the thing which is most important is respect and loyalty in a marriage and for the responsibilities I think it should be 50-50" Geetu said.

"Yes I agree with you." He said and she smiled.

"Soo..." He said.
"Soo?" She asked

"So if you don't have any problem then we can say yes to our families?" He asked unsurely.