Chapter 8

GEETANJALI POV

When I reached home at 5pm. The only thing I want to do is and I did
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I shouted excitedly.

"Haye rabba ab kon gira?" Bhabhi said coming.
"Bhabhi" I screamed and hugged her.

"Yes?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
"YES" I smiled.

"Ohhhh myyy gods in heaven." She shouted and hugged me tightly.

"Where is everyone??" I asked sitting on couch.
I so want to tell this to my family.

"Betaji, apni duniya se nikolo, sab apne kaam pe gaye hai. 5 hi baje hai abhi." She said smacking my head lightly.

"Ohh phir aap yaha?" I asked
"Haye rabba aaj maine chutti li hai na bataya toh tha tumko. And before you ask where is your Lav, her Nanu nani came and took her with them." I awkwardly laughed.

" Now spill out what happened on your date?" She asked keeping her hands on my shoulder.

Then I told her everything.

"Anjali you know, he doesn't show what he is to the world. But when we met in meetings, I got to know about him and he is really nice person in and out. I think we made a good decision." She smiled keeping her hand on my cheeks.

"Yes" I said.

"My nanad is blushing haan? Pyaar ho gaya na" she said teasingly.

"What are you saying bhabhi? No it's nothing like that" I said hurriedly.

"Your words are not matching with your face darling" she said pulling my cheeks.

"But how will I know if I love him or not?" I asked her.
Have I really fallen in love with him? Itni jaldi.

"You don't have to ask, your heart will give the answer yourself. Now freshen up. Sab ate hi honge phir tumhari interrogation shuru." She said getting up.

RIVAAN POV

When I reached home, Jasmine jumped on my back and screamed in my ears
"HOW WAS YOUR DATE WITH MY BHABHI JII?"

"Do you want me to make deaf?" I asked carefully putting her back to feet.

"Nooo then who will listen to my stories. Okay leave this come to hall we are ready to listen your first date."she dragged me to the hall.

Tushar bhai, Avyukt, vedhika bhabhi and Kairav were already settled there.

"Devar jii how was your date?" Vedhi bhabhi asked teasingly.

"Mumma what is date?" My lil cowboy asked.

"Beta you go to your room. It's elder talk going on." Tushar bhai said and he went.

"You and Jasmine will spoil my boy." Tushar bhai said glaring at bhabhi.

"Bhaiya he is not only your son bhabhi's also. You only..." I kept my hand on her oh soo filtered mouth or else she will explain the whole process.

"So we talked and it's a YES." I said and was leaving when avyukt said
"Details bhai. I want details."

"Haan bhai apne konsi pheli date pe 'adults talks' thodi na ki hogi aur agar ki hogi toh sirf mujhe bata dena." Jasmine and her talks. Sometimes I think we should have been strict with her.

"It's yes and now go back to your work." I said
"Ek toh apke liye kaam chod ke aya aur kya sunne ko mila bas ek yes." Avyukt muttered audibly.

"Batao Mai tujhko." I siad glaring him.