1: Princess of Balemont

I do not own the characters, all credits go to J.K Rowling.

I did not create the original art in the book cover.

This fic is ispired from DMATMOOBIL!

English is not my first language, aplogies for any grammatical errors hehe

Enjoy!

"May I present to you, Her Royal Highnesss

"May I present to you, Her Royal Highnesss. Katarina Anne De Lavaux Sinclair, Princess of Balemont."

As the crown rested on her head, the room filled with cheers and shouts of her name.

Which only lasted a couple of minutes as she stood and began her speech.

In also which, she didn't get to finish, nor start.

Daggers were coming toward her way.

She felt strong arms on her shoulders, shielding her from the attack.

"Your Highness, please come with us."

She could almost feel her heart beating rapidly, sounds around her were getting louder and not for the brightest. She was put into a room, there were men in cloaks guarding the door, whom she couldn't see their faces.

Masks, intricate designs, intriguing. But something about them didn't sit right with her.

Then two men beside her were standing on her sides, and they took out their uhm.. Were those wooden wands?

"Princess, we meet at last." One of them took off their mask and there stood a man. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Antonin Dolohov."

She furrowed her brows, she didn't like this one bit.

"Frank.. where is Frank?"

The man smirked. "Forgive me, Your Highness. He isn't here at the moment."

"Hurry along, Dolohov." said one of the masked men.