9: Lord Save The Queen

Draco shifted his weight to his other foot, arms crossed. "Is that so?"

Her eyes narrowed.

"And why might I not be alright?" he said.

"That's why I asked."

"No, you assumed."

That, made her eyes snapped to his in the speed of light.

Andromeda forgot to put 'stubborn' in her profile.

Knowing she wasn't giving in, he let out a sigh. "Thank you for your concern, but I am quite—" do not say quite. "I am alright."

Her shoulders seemed to have loosened, her eyes relaxing back. "Alright."

"Alright. Now, shall we resume?"

———————

Catherine, Pansy and Hermione were told to meet Ginny in Wizarding London at a wedding dress shop.

It was time to say yes to the dress.

She chuckled.

The wedding was only a week away, she could see the bags under Ginny's eyes from her lack of sleep.

However, her signature blue eyes were never dimmed.

Catherine, Pansy and Hermione were seated in a white boucle couch. Floating champagnes stopped upon them for them to reach.

Few moments later, Ginny stepped out.

And she looked beautiful.

"No." Pansy blurted out.

Hermione laughed, Catherine followed.

The dress was beautiful itself, it was a laced corset dress with a long tail.

"Yeah, I thought so too." said Ginny. She went to change into her second option.

The girls's eyes went wide. Long sleeved with laces, a plunging V neck.

"Hermione." said Pansy.

"Beautiful." said Catherine.

"What's with you and laces, red?" said Pansy.

Ginny changed into her last option.

This time, their jaws were on the floor.

Another long sleeved (plain, this time), the same cut of neck, the skirt was a bit more puffy than the last one, this one had layered ruffles. It was perfect; simple yet elegant.

Ginny was grinning at the sight. "So?"

The girls exchanged looks before grinning. "Yes!"

After drinking few more glasses of champagnes, the girls exited the shop. Ginny parted ways, said she was needed by the food catering company.

Hermione, Pansy and Catherine strolled down the neighbourhood. It was a sunny day in London, the streets were filled with families enjoying their Saturday afternoon.

As they walked, they noticed a familiar blond approaching a tailor shop.

What was he doing?

Pansy shared her thoughts when she raised a brow. "I'm beat. I'll see you girls back at home?"

Hermione nodded. "We shouldn't have drank that much."

"I'll see you guys later, I'll go to Mr. Malfoy."

They parted ways before she walked towards the tailor shop. Before she entered, she could hear muffled sounds of exhanged banters in French.

When she opened the door, Mr. Malfoy's eyes snapped to hers. "Catherine?"