3: Magic

Draco's morning was marvelous.

He could feel the sun rays hitting his skin as the curtains were withdrawn by magic.

He crossed his hands and rested the back of his head on it. He saw the rise and fall of a chest belonging to a sweet lady laying next to him.

Dressed in nothing, messy hair, eyes shut, lips closed.

Maria, my she was hot when she was not talking.

He smiled and let out a breath at the fine crisp morning.

Until the bell rang.

Bloody hell.

Draco quickly freshened up, got dressed and was heading towards the fireplace. He turned around and decided to scribble a note next to Maria's bedside table.

"Gtg."

That should do it.

Wait.

"Gtg. x"

Better.

And they said chivalry was dead.

He threw the Floo powder and announced his destination loud and clear.

When he landed at last night's pub, he brought his legs toward the exit and apparated to 12 Grimmauld Place.

At the destination, he was met by Parkinson who was working on her latest design for The Autumn Ball that his mother was hosting.

"Good morning, blondie."

"Good morning, Parkinson. Designing for stuck up witches are we?"

"Stuck up witches who pay handsomely. Tell me, what did that bottle of 1800 Bourbon give you?" she smirked, eyes never leaving her parchment.

"A lovely shag with a lovely lady."

Her smirk widened. "You're welcome." she set her quill down. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been summoned by my Princess."

"Granger, Potterette and I aren't interested in you."

He rolled his eyes. "Not you. Her."

Her eyes followed his eyes and saw a girl dressed in a pale yellow dress by the stairs.

"Hello." said Princess Katarina. "I don't think we have met. Princess Katarina." she fucking curtsied. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Princess Katarina.. Potterette did mention something about an addition to the house." Parkinson stood from her seat. "Pansy Parkinson. May I also say that colour looks good on you."

Princess Katarina smiled. "Why thank you, Ms. Parkinson. Mr. Malfoy accompanied me to make a few purchases at Gladrags. Mr. Hill was lovely."

"Draco accompanied you to go shopping? Teach me your ways."

"Perhaps I can, let's have tea some time,  Ms. Parkinson."

"That would be lovely."

Draco was bored.

The Princess set her eyes at him. "Mr. Malfoy, I have summoned you. It's something that I need your help with." she turned on her heel, her dressed flowed.

When she disappeared to the other room, Parkinson glared at him. "Yellow? Is she mad?"

"Don't comment. I spent 300 Galleons on dresses."

"300 Galleons? That's almost 28,000 pounds."

"Again. Don't comment."

He left a wide eyed Parkinson and approached the Princess in the other room. She was seated in her usual spot with a cup of tea in her hand, looking out to the busy street of London.