Big News

It was a Friday morning and I had just woken up to my mother shouting from downstairs
"Breakfast is ready!".
Still tired I stepped out of the bed groaning back "Be there in ten!".
I grabbed clean clothes and jumped into the shower. After that I quickly dried up, got dressed up, made my hair and finally went down to the kitchen.
I sat down ate the pancakes my mother made. My mom wished me a good morning and I nodded in response.
Afterwards I took my phone and started checking my messages. I had received a few messages, the one I opened was from my best friend saying
"Hey bro, can ya come early today? Need to do solve something downtown."
I finished my pancakes and told my mom I had to go now, that it might be getting late today anyway and she shouldn't worry about me.
She wished me a great day and I said goodbye.
While I was making my way outside I got my leather jacket, keys and also put the schoolbag over my shoulder/back.
Outside stood my motorcycle on which I drove a few blocks down to Dan. When I arrived he was already waiting on his Bike.
"Hey,what's up?"
"Hey, not much, we just have to drive downtown. You know the bold-head guys, right?"
"Yeah, 'course."
"Well, they owe me some money from last night. I won that fight against Brad, you know?"
"How much?"
"275 bucks."
I groaned in response "Okay, let's get it over with before school starts."
We drove off.
A few hours later we all came together at lunch and Daniel proudly told everybody
about our early mission.
Everybody was cheering about our victory, but then I interrupted them.
"It's weekend guys, what are we gonna do?"
"I heard Bethany is gonna throw a party while her parents are outta town. What do you think?", Juan responded.
"Sounds great. Let's do that.", Dan and the others agreed.
In that moment Savannah and her friend were walking towards us.
"I just overheard the principle saying, that we're gonna have a new student. She's from Germany. I bet she's a total loser!"
I raised my eyebrow "What's a german girl doing in the US?"
"She just moved here, but I don't know why. But I'll find out, just wait." She paused. "See ya tomorrow night at Bethany's?"
We nodded and then she was gone.
"Can't wait for that german chick to arrive. Do you think she's hot or a loser like Savannah said?"
"We'll find out soon enough."
And with that the bell rang and we went in our classes.