A Warm Welcome

I think I have just met the new girl and I already hate her. I can't believe she actually had the guts to run me over on her first day. Who does she think she is?
To make it even worse she now keeps continuing to study me and our table.
What is wrong with her? I hope she won't bother me since she has to stay in our school for a few years more.
I notice Dan coming behind me "Is that the new girl everyone's talking about?"
"I guess.", I shrug.
"What did she want?"
"She ran me over, can you believe it? She should better watch out and not do that again.", I cursed.
"Such a bitch.", he hissed.
Just a second later Bethany leaned down on me whispering "Hey, calm down. Your face is all red and your hands are clenched. She's just some German loser who probably can't even speak or understand us properly. And don't worry, we could make her life a living hell."
I took a few deep breaths and thanked her.
"Do you wanna come over later?", she requested, her eyelashes fluttering.
I liked her, but she could be annoying sometimes, I was pretty sure she's got a crush on me and I didn't want to put her hopes up. Also I've not been feeling well lately.
I've been feeling tired and nauseous combined with some other things like my loss of energy and dizziness. I hope it's nothing too bad, I guess I just caught the flu or something like that.
"I'm sorry, I'm busy today. Another time, yeah?"
I could see her disappointment. "Yeah, sure."
"What was that about?", Dan came and remarked.
"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood."
"She's hot, man. She obviously likes you. What's wrong with you?!"
I shrugged. I didn't really care.
"I need to get out of here!"
Suddenly the dizziness became stronger and I felt like fainting. I could almost feel everyone's eyes on me. I was making a fool out of myself.
I almost stormed out of the hall and left the building as quickly as possible.
Just as I reached the parking lot, I couldn't help myself anymore and had to puke my guts out.