Day:3 Jax and Ragatha

Jax's POV:
I was so shocked after what I just did it was like I was in no control of my body! I got off of her all flustered that I couldn't even show my face to her because I was as red as a tomato! We sat in silence after what happened but then she finally talked "was that too much..?" She said "..no" I said "oh wait We gotta get up! Pomni said she had something to show us, I got up yesterday and she saw me in the hallway and said that, we gotta go now!" Ragatha said as she pulled me off the edge of the bed and dragged me. As we got to the hallway Pomni was walking out her room just in time for us to see what she was talking about.

Ragatha's POV:
I saw that Jax was flustered and red as a tomato because of my move but it was pretty nice getting that lipstick off of my lips but also they lipstick was all over him.anyway I told him Pomni wanted to show us something so I dragged him out of the room and we went to meet Pomni.After we meet up with her she brought us outside with a set up picnic outside(also it was the evening)she sat us over to the picnic and by the time I turned around Pomni vanished and dashed out the area,Me and Jax just looked at each other until I started a conversation "hey Jax I meant to tell you.." i said "I love you.." I muttered thinking he couldn't hear me but he just turned his head and said "I heard you.." he said "You love meeee!!" He teased at me until I shut him up with a kiss which really made him mute

Jax's POV:
She kissed me again "so it's confirmed you love me" I said "soo..it's official..?" I said again "I guess so..cottontail" she said "what did you call me..rag?" I said "whatever I'm getting pretty tired and yknow Caine wouldn't like if we stay up late be besides hey doesn't even know we're y'know.. dating" "no worries he won't know I think, anyway we should go to sleep I'm pretty tired to" I said "alright let's go to sleep it's night time already we spent hours talking to each other"she said. We both got up and walked back in the circus and went to the hallway. While we were walking I had this amazing plan n locking Ragatha out of her room so I could see the look on her face,I got out my keys and got out Ragatha's key to her room and while she wasn't looking and locked her door so she couldn't get in.While I walked to my room I swore to myself I felt a cold stare behind my back I turned around and Ragatha was just about to yell at me until..

Word count:506
I left you on another cliffhanger hehehehehehe👹🫠