3

☆ 3. Chapter 3font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3

At night, Qin Shiyue lay on the bed tossing and turning, unable to sleep. I have to say, the world is really amazing. What was happening now was beyond his wildest dreams.

He died once and lived again, and he also got married.

He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, and his thoughts gradually came to Zhou Chuan. That person is quite funny, and he quite likes teasing him.

Thinking about it, I fell asleep without realizing it.

At dawn the next day, Qin Shiyue didn't eat breakfast and got up early to go find Zhou Chuan. He was afraid that he would be late, so Zhou Chuan left.

Sure enough, when he arrived at the gate of Zhou's house, he happened to see Zhou Chuan walking out with a hoe.

Zhou Chuan was dressed neatly today. Although his clothes were still shabby, they were very clean. However, there were big dark circles under his eyes, which showed that he had not slept well.

In fact, this was indeed the case. Zhou Chuan almost didn't sleep all night last night.

"Zhou Chuan," Qin Shiyue called him, "Don't work in the fields these days. I have something to ask you."

Zhou Chuan took the hoe off his shoulder: "What's the matter?"

"Come with me today. I'm going to buy a set of clothes in town." Qin Shiyue smiled, "As for what happens in the next few days, I'll tell you later." "

Hey, Xiao Qin is here, why don't you come in." Sister-in-law Zhou happened to come to the courtyard, I saw Qin Shiyue at a glance. Now the Zhou family is very satisfied with the marriage with the Qin family. After Qin Shiyue left yesterday, the Zhou family discussed it for a long time. Both the eldest Zhou and the second eldest Zhou felt it was a pity. If they had gotten married a few years later, Qin Shiyue would The more it belongs to them, the more beautiful Qin Shi will be.

Qin Shiyue smiled and agreed, "Sister-in-law, I came to see Zhou Chuan for something."

"Then come in quickly," Sister-in-law Zhou looked at him as if he were a piece of walking fat. In a few days, the land of the Qin family will belong to them, and it will all be free money.

Qin Shiyue walked in and asked, "Are aunt and uncle here?"

"Are you there?" Sister-in-law Zhou said with a smile on her face. "Come with sister-in-law, and she will take you to find them."

Qin Shiyue followed behind, Zhou Chuan also followed.

After meeting the old couple of the Zhou family, Qin Shiyue said hello and went straight to the point: "Uncle and aunt, I will get married to Zhou Chuan in a few days. So today I want Zhou Chuan to accompany me to the town to buy some clothes, and wait until tomorrow I will help me clean the house the day after tomorrow, and I will go visit the graves of my parents the day after tomorrow."

Old man Zhou smoked his dry cigarette without saying anything. Although Mrs. Zhou was unwilling, no one would do the work at home once Zhou Chuan left. , but they agreed happily. Once they got married, there would be one more person who worked for nothing.

The top priority is to stabilize Qin Shiyue. What if Qin Shiyue regrets the marriage?

So Old Mrs. Zhou said: "It should be, it should be."

Qin Shiyue said: "The money to buy clothes..."

Old Mrs. Zhou reluctantly took out a few coins, and Qin Shiyue took them in his hand. Take a look: "I'm afraid this is only enough for one piece of clothing. Where's Zhou Chuan's? You get married once in a lifetime, and it's a big event. You have to dress well that day. If you don't dress well, you will be poor for the rest of your life."