28

☆ 28. Chapter 28font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

Qinchuan brand cosmetics have received unanimous praise from the public for its novel products and high-quality raw materials. The business of the shop has stabilized, and just as Qin Shiyue thought, he can maintain a net profit of at least ten taels of silver every month.

In the blink of an eye, it was the autumn harvest season, and Xu Huanyan had already succeeded, so Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan returned to Yuanbao Village.

"In the future, let's buy some land near the county seat," Qin Shiyue planned, "to avoid running all the time, it's too far. How about - Xiaochuan, why don't we sell the houses and land in Yuanbao Village, and then What do you think about buying a new one near the county seat?"

Qin Shiyue was a little worried when he asked this. After all, it was the place where Zhou Chuan grew up. Most people could not leave their hometown, and he was afraid that Zhou Chuan would not be able to leave it.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Chuan agreed happily: "Brother, let's go back this time and ask if anyone has bought it. Let the news out first, and then after the autumn harvest, we will find a place to see where to buy land."

" Xiaochuan, won't you be reluctant to let go?" Qin Shiyue felt completely relieved after hearing what he said.

"There is nothing to be reluctant to part with, and we will always be frightened in Yuanbao Village," Zhou Chuan quietly held Qin Shiyue's hand, "Brother, we have scared them now, but I'm afraid they have other tricks. It's impossible to guard against them. Instead of always being frightened, it's better to stay away from them and live our lives better." "

Then let's make a deal. When we get back, we'll ask who wants to buy a house or land, and we'll sell them all." Qin Shiyue spat out. It's nice to have a breath of turbidity and be away from them.

"If I still miss you a little bit, I can't bear to part with our house," Zhou Chuan looked into the distance with a smile, "It was the happiest time in my life, but as long as you are there, brother, I will I'll follow you wherever you are, and that's home."

Qin Shiyue put his arm on his shoulders: "Let's live a good life, and the days will get better and better in the future. In fact, I'm worried about one thing. , it belongs to my little sister."

"Didn't you tell the adults to arrest that old man?" In the previous life, little sister Zhou was sold to the perverted rich man by the Zhou family, and she was tortured to death by the pervert not long after. So in this life, Qin Shiyue told Chen Kaiji about the pervert in advance. Chen Kaiji was furious after hearing this and immediately sent Capt. Zhao to investigate. That pervert has killed countless young girls over the years, but he only has some influence in Yuanbao Town, and he will give those girls' families a sum of money, so they can live in peace for so many years.

After Capt. Zhao went to Yuanbao Village to conduct a thorough investigation, he had already brought the pervert to justice.

"I'm just worried that your family will sell my little sister to some other messy person for money." Even if the person you are selling is not such a pervert, what if you sell it to a widower whose child is older than your little sister?

"Actually, my little sister seems to have someone she likes," Zhou Chuan said, "But I'm not sure. I've seen them together twice, and it seems a little ambiguous, but it's quite normal." "

Who is it?" Qin Shi Yue Bagua became more motivated. If he had someone he could trust for the rest of his life, let's see if he could bring them together.