36

☆ 36. Chapter 36font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

Xu Huanyan’s matter is indeed big and small. In fact, as long as you pay the money, it will be fine, but the point is that they have no money. Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan figured it out. Chen Kaiji couldn't rely on Chen Kaiji alone for this matter. Chen Kaiji was an upright official. How much money he had, but Qin Shiyue alone didn't know where to raise it.

Qin Shiyue was very worried now, mainly about Chen Kaiji. He was afraid that he would do something stupid, so he let Xu Huanyan go. It is true that Chen Kaiji has the final say in this county, but if he wants to be an official in the future, if he wants to be a high official, this matter will definitely be found out.

Qin Shiyue asked Capt. Zhao again, and Capt. Zhao said that if everyone in the village could exonerate Xu Huanyan, there might be another way out for the matter.

Qin Shiyue was overjoyed and hurried back to Yuanbao Village with Zhou Chuan. Zhou Xiaomei was a little surprised to see them coming back so soon. Tonight was supposed to be about Miss Zhou's wedding, but with something like this happening now, she would have to trouble her no matter how easy it was. Qin Shiyue told what happened, and Zhou Xiaomei was happy and surprised. I am happy that Xu Huanyan is still alive, but I am shocked that my second brother is dead.

He Erniu was a reasonable person. As soon as he heard about this, he immediately volunteered to follow Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan and knock on the doors door to door with the "petition" written by Qin Shiyue long ago.

In fact, it was nothing more than putting your thumbprint on the petition. If anyone was willing to help, everyone could see how Zhou Laoer beat Xu Huanyan. But there are also those who are unwilling to help. Whose husband has never been beaten? But with Qin Shiyue's sharp tongue, he still pressed his fingerprints. As Qin Shiyue said this, there was no one in the Zhou family now, except for little sister Zhou. From now on, everyone will not see you when you look up, so why not give Zhou Xiaomei a favor? When someone heard the same thing, they pressed their fingerprints.

Qin Shiyue and Zhou Chuan finished their work at half of the night and hurried to the county seat. Finally, they arrived at the county seat when the sky turned white. They happened to see Capt. Zhao walking towards the government office with a bun in his mouth.

Before the husband and wife could speak, Capt. Zhao asked in surprise, "Where have you been? Brother Xu searched everywhere and couldn't find you."

"Who is looking for us?" Qin Shiyue thought he heard wrongly.

"Brother Xu," Capt. Zhao swallowed the buns in three mouthfuls, "He went to the shop after leaving the county office yesterday, but he came back not long after and said that you two were missing." "

He came out. Is there?" A bad premonition arose in Qin Shiyue's heart, and he hurriedly asked Capt. Zhao, "How did he get out?"

"My master paid three hundred taels of silver for him." This time it was Zhao's turn. The catcher was surprised, "Why, you don't know anything about him and my master?"

Qin Shiyue felt as if there was something he didn't know about, as if something had gone wrong: "My lord, the breeze in your sleeves, where did it come from? So much money?"

"Although my lord's annual salary is not much, my lord has money at home. Look at the clothes he usually wears, which are not something you can buy in our county. I have someone specially come to give them to you. "He sent it," Capt. Zhao seemed to remember something when he said this, "By the way, my lord is an official in the imperial city. I don't know what official he is, but he is a pretty big official. These three hundred taels of silver are In our eyes, it's a lot, but in the eyes of my adults, it's like three cents."