41

☆ 41. Chapter 41font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

On this day, Qin Shiyue took his baby to inspect the flower field. The baby is exactly three years old, white and soft, very cute.

When he arrived at the flower field, Qin Shiyue asked him to let him go and play by himself, while he talked with the long-term workers about the flower field.

By the time Qin Shiyue finished inspecting the flower field, about an hour had passed, but the baby was nowhere to be seen.

Qin Shiyue hurriedly ordered people to look for him. Not long after, someone came back and said that the baby was in a flower field not far away, playing in the mud with an unknown child.

Qin Shiyue hurriedly walked over and saw that the baby was covered in mud. There was a little boy beside him, about five or six years old. His face was also covered in mud, but his eyes were bright, and he could tell he was a beautiful child.

Qin Shiyue took the handkerchief from the servant's hand and wiped the baby's face and body angrily and funnyly. By the way, I wiped the child and asked him what his name was. The child was quite wary and just shook his head and said nothing.

Qin Shiyue ordered people to identify him, but they all said they had never seen the child before and did not know whose family it belonged to. The child doesn't look like he's dressed like a farmer's child. He might be a lost child from someone else's family. Qin Shiyue let the child go with him, and he helped him find his parents.

The child didn't leave, his eyes were full of wariness. Finally, the baby stretched out his little arms and said in a sweet voice: "Little brother, come home with me, the food cooked by my little daddy is delicious." "

The child glanced at Baobao a few times, and finally followed Qin Shiyue.

Qin Shiyue smiled and shook his head. The baby would even invite friends as guests.

Although Chen Kaiji was not in the government office, there was someone else in the government office. He immediately ordered someone to report the child to the government office.

If a child is lost, the family may be in a state of panic.

After returning home, Qin Shiyue washed the baby carefully.

He also wanted to wash the child, but the child held on to the clothes tightly and refused to let him go, so Qin Shiyue gave up.

After bathing the baby, Qin Shiyue asked with a smile: "Why are you playing with the little brother in the mud? Whose child is covered in big mud while playing? It's so embarrassing." "The

little brother said he didn't play The baby is in the mud," the baby said in a sweet voice, "He said that he just reads and practices martial arts every day."

It seems that he is really a child from a wealthy family, but he is a little too impatient, and such a young child cannot bear to let him I have been practicing martial arts all day long.

Zhou Chuan came back from outside and was stunned when he saw an extra child at home.

Qin Shiyue explained: "The baby found it. He said he met it in the flower field."

Zhou Chuan also found it interesting: "Our baby has done a good thing. If this child falls into the hands of bad people, maybe What will happen?"

Qin Shiyue was a little scared. After becoming a parent, seeing his children was always different from before.