5

☆ 5. Chapter 5font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5

Zhou Chuan said: "I cleaned up the house with him."

"What's there to clean up in his house?" Mrs. Zhou's nose is not a nose, and her eyes are not eyes. "After all, she is going to get married. After that house Who can still live there?"

Boss Zhou showed a greedy look: "Mom, why can't we live there anymore? Even if we don't live there, we can still sell the clean ones at a good price, right?"

After hearing what his son said, Mrs. Zhou suddenly became happy, and the wrinkles on her face gathered together: "The boss is still smart, he thinks too much."

Zhou Chuan secretly clenched his fists.

The next day, at dawn, Zhou Chuan went to Qin's house.

Qin Shiyue yawned and went to open the courtyard door. He saw Zhou Chuan standing outside the door and was slightly stunned: "When did you come?"

"Just arrived." Zhou Chuan glanced at Qin Shiyue He quickly lowered his head.

Qin Shiyue moved his eyes from Zhou Chuan's dew-soaked shoulders: "Come in."

Zhou Chuan walked in, Qin Shiyue was still yawning: "I'll cook first, and then we'll finish the meal." Go visit my parents' graves."

Zhou Chuan agreed, Qin Shiyue fetched water to wash up, and then went to the kitchen.

Zhou Chuan looked at Qin Shiyue's yard, silently picked up the broom and started sweeping the yard. After sweeping, he opened the chicken rack door and released the chickens.

People in Yuanbao Village are reluctant to feed the chickens food. There is not enough food for the people. There is no free food for the chickens to eat, so they just need to let the chickens out and let them eat by themselves.

After doing this, Qin Shiyue hadn't made breakfast yet. Zhou Chuan went to the warehouse to get a hoe and went to the garden to help Qin Shiyue tend the garden.

The garden was bare and nothing had been planted. But even if they do, the most grown food is grain, and not many vegetables. After all, grain can be exchanged for money, and vegetables are dispensable.

After Zhou Chuan waited for Yilang, Qin Shiyue finally made a meal and went out to look for him, but he was not in the courtyard. Qin Shiyue shouted several times: "Zhou Chuan - Zhou Chuan -"

After hearing the sound, Zhou Chuan came out of the yard with a hoe.

Qin Shiyue looked at it and couldn't laugh or cry: "Why do you work when you come to my house?"

"Idle time is idle." Zhou Chuan returned the hoe to the warehouse.

When he came out, Qin Shiyue had already filled his hand with water: "Wash your hands, it's time to eat."

Zhou Chuan hummed and came over to wash his hands.

Qin Shiyue was suddenly stunned. This situation seemed like he and Zhou Chuan had already lived together.

He shook his head with a smile and gave Zhou Chuan another handkerchief. After cleaning up, the two of them went to eat together.

Breakfast was relatively simple. Qin Shiyue knew Zhou Chuan's appetite and made a lot of it.

After breakfast, the two went to visit the graves of Qin Shiyue's parents.

The tomb is in the Qin family's field. After walking for more than two quarters of an hour, we finally arrived.