7

☆ 7. Chapter 7font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

On the second day of their wedding, Qin Shiyue almost woke up. His whole body hurt like a wheel crushing him, and he struggled to sit up. Zhou Chuan regretted and blamed himself. He went too far last night. But his sweetheart is here, how can he endure it.

Zhou Chuan helped him press his lower back: "Go to sleep for a while, don't get up."

Qin Shiyue frowned slightly: "No, I have to go and serve tea to your parents." He didn't really want to serve them Tea, it's just that he has other plans, and he can't let the conversation fall on these trivial matters now.

Zhou Chuan felt sorry for him: "But you are like this now, and talking about them..." "

It's okay. At worst, come back after your salary and tea, and bring me some clothes." Qin Shiyue pointed with his hand, "It's in the cabinet." "

Zhou Chuan had no choice but to take his clothes and then turned his back to him.

After all, I couldn't hold it back and took a sneak peek behind me.

There was no good spot on Qin Shiyue's fair skin. Zhou Chuan looked at it and swallowed secretly.

After getting dressed and freshening up briefly, the two returned to Zhou's house.

As soon as she entered the door, she saw Sister-in-law Zhou. Seeing that the two of them had come back from outside, Sister-in-law Zhou was slightly startled: "Why are you coming back from outside?"

Qin Shiyue had already thought of his words: "Xiaochuan and I had already I woke up. I saw that my parents were not awake, and I didn’t dare to disturb you. So I went out for a walk. My parents are awake, right?”

Boss Zhou came over quickly: “I’m awake, I just woke up.”

Qin Shiyue said to him. Zhou Chuan smiled and said, "Then let's go serve tea to our parents."

His smile was as bright as the sun, and Boss Zhou was stunned.

Sister Zhou was so angry that she threw the broom aside and rolled her eyes at Boss Zhou.

"Dad, Mom! Something has been lost in our house!" A frightened male voice came out of the room. It was Zhou Laoer's other half, also a younger brother, named Xu Huanyan. Since Mrs. Zhou didn't want to cook, the cooking job fell on him.

When Mrs. Zhou heard that something was lost, she hurriedly asked: "What was lost?"

Xu Huanyan pointed to the kitchen and said: "I lost a plate of chicken, a plate of eggs, and two plates of vegetables." She

didn't say where the things went. As for Yu, Boss Zhou looked a little uncomfortable.

Qin Shiyue said hurriedly: "Maybe it was stolen by people in the village. There were so many people and it was a mess yesterday. Maybe someone took it away." When

Boss Zhou heard that Qin Shiyue would come to his rescue, he was immediately pleased. of.

When Old Mrs. Zhou heard this, she thought it was reasonable, and her face was full of anger: "I'll go look for it. I want to see who is so greedy that he took away my food and ate it!" She didn't feel sorry for anything else, but she felt sorry for that plate. Chicken. That's meat. Even during the Chinese New Year, I can't bear to eat chicken.

"Mom, you'd better not go. What will you say then? Whose business is here? It's normal for everyone to get some food." Qin Shiyue stopped him, "When people ask you, what do you get?" What should you say if you haven't taken other people's food? It won't look good then. Those people are very considerate of people behind their backs. Maybe they will throw dirty water on our family."