7

"You're so fucking stupid."

"SO fucking stupid... but thank you." Yoongi said as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had very light makeup on.

He looked over and watched as Jimin grabbed the wig and started to put it on Yoongi. Yoongi gently played with the hair while Jimin took two sections of it and braided it back.

He turned Yoongi around and looked him over before grabbing his bag and looking through his jewelry.

"I should have had you answer the door..." Yoongi said.

Jimin sighed. "Hyung, just fucking tell him tonight. Do not drag this out. Okay?"

Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Okay. I will, totally." He said as Jimin put a small pearl necklace on him before walking over to the outfit he had for Yoongi.

He helped Yoongi put the white crop top on before he looked down at Yoongi's crotch. "You gonna tap it or do I need to help you?" He asked as he handed the medical tape over.

"You do it." He said as he pulled his boxers down. Jimin sighed softly before he helped him. He then handed Yoongi some panties before helping him into the white skirt.

"You did shave again right?" Jimin asked as he held up a light blue cardigan with white clouds on it.

"Yes, everywhere." He said as he put the cardigan on. He and Jimin both walked into the front room to put on his socks and shoes.

Jimin gently patted Yoongi's shoulder. "Good luck." He said before he left.

Yoongi sighed out and grabbed his phone and purse. A couple minutes later there was a knock on his door.

Yoongi took a deep breath before he walked over and opened the door.

Jungkook smiled and was about to say hello but was too busy checking Yoongi out.

Yoongi blushed and rubbed his arm. "Hey." He said softly.

Jungkook smiled at him: "Hi, wow, you look adorable!" He said, chuckling as Yoonji pouted before she finally looked up at him and blushed.

"Oh... uh... y-you look... good." Yoongi said as he looked Jungkook over. He had on baggy blue jeans, white tennis shoes similar to Yoongi's. He had on a big green sweater on over a white collared buttoned up shirt.

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you, are you ready?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded before he walked outside and locked his front door before putting his key and phone into his pocket. Jungkook smiled at him before taking his hand and leading him down to his car.

Yoongi looked around the restaurant as they walked inside. It was a cute little barbecue restaurant that he had never been to.

He blushed as Jungkook held his hand as they were taken to the back of the restaurant. Jungkook let Yoongi sit down first before he sat across from him.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook smiled at him. "You've never been here?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi lightly shook his head. "No, so you should order for us." He said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Okay." He said setting the menu aside.

Yoongi looked over at him and blushed as Jungkook smiled at him. "So.. how old are you?" Yoongi asked.

"Twenty-six." He said.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Ah, I'm thirty."

"Really? You don't look a day over twenty." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded. "Does it bother you?" He asked, kind of hoping it did.

"No! No not at all! I actually prefer older... women." He said.

Yoongi smiled even though he wanted to scream. "Oh... okay." He said before he started to pull his phone out, but stopped as Jungkook spoke.

"I'm sorry, I'm not good at talking to girls. And you... I don't know... I'm sorry if I'm being awkward or weird-"

"You're not! I just... you... you make me nervous." Yoongi admitted.

Jungkook smiled. "How come?" He asked.

Yoongi scoffed lightly. "Have you looked in a mirror? You... you are so fucking hot and your personality? It's just... not fair." Yoongi said with a pout.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Not fair? How so?"

Yoongi blushed. "Uh cause... I'm not-"

"What could I get for you?" Their waiter asked.

Yoongi sighed softly and looked away as Jungkook ordered for them.

Jungkook smiled as he turned his focus back on Yoonji as their waiter walked away. "You're not what?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked up at him and blushed. "I'm not... someone you would typically go out with." He said.

Jungkook placed his chin in his hand as he leaned forward a bit. "Why do you say that?" He asked as their Soju was set down in front of them and two glasses of beer. Jungkook poured Yoongi a shot of Soju before poring his own.

Yoongi sighed softly. "Just... I'm not okay?"

"Why? Do you think I should be dating someone with the same lifestyle as me?" He asked.

Yoongi hesitated before he nodded. "Yeah like a model or something. Some beautiful woman." He said.

"But you are beautiful, noona." Jungkook said with a smile. "I meant what I said last night. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi blushed and looked away. "T-thank you." He couldn't understand what he said or did to make Jungkook want to be with him and he had no clue how to get out of it without telling him.

Jungkook raised his glass. "To new beginnings?" He asked. Yoongi nodded and gently clanked his glass against Jungkook's before they both took the shot.

After that their food was brought out to them, Jungkook took charge of cooking their meat as they continued talking and getting to know each other.

After they finished their meal, they took a walk in the nearby park.

Yoongi had his hands in the pockets of his cardigan as they walked under the street lights, both of them a little tipsy and giggly.

Jungkook was telling Yoonji about how he got scolded by his choreographer the other day. He smiled as she laughed, her gummy smile on full display, her cheeks had a pink hue and her eyes shimmered under the lamp light.

Jungkook gulped as they stopped walking. Yoongi giggled a bit before he brushed the long wig hair behind his ear, making Jungkook blush.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook as he stepped closer, blushing as Jungkook placed his hands on him, one hand on his waist and the other on his neck.

"You're so beautiful..." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi knew he should be pushing Jungkook away and telling him the truth, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jungkook's lips.

"So are you... uh.. Jungkook-"

"Can I kiss you, noona? Please?" He asked.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and looked down. "Jungkook... I... I can't date you..."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Why?"

Yoongi pouted and looked down. "I... I just can't okay? Just forget you met me." He said softly as he gently pushed Jungkook's hands away before walking away.