23

Yoongi walked Jungkook to the couch. "Have a seat, I'll get us a drink." Yoongi said before he walked away.

"Noona, c-could you just... come here for a moment?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked over at him, swallowing down his nerves as he walked over and sat down next to him. "Jungkookie, are you okay?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed out as he wiped his sweaty palms on his thighs. "Uh... I'm sorry could I maybe actually have that drink?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded before he stood up and made his way to the kitchen. He pulled his phone out of his pocket as he felt it vibrate.

Hyung, I don't think I can tell her. It was a mistake and I really don't want to ruin things between her and I... so do you think we can just keep it between us?

Yoongi hesitated before he messaged him back saying that it was fine, they'd keep it between them. He put his phone away and groaned as he tried to figure out another way to bring up everything.

"You okay baby?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi, startled, looked up at Jungkook with his eyes widened and mouth slightly agape. "Uhhh... yeah... yeah." He said before he watched as Jungkook walked up to him. He blushed as the younger caged him up against the counter, a smile on his pretty face.

"I missed you today, Noona..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi looked between both of Jungkook's eyes then down at his lips. "I missed you too..." Yoongi said truthfully. He watched as Jungkook looked down at his lips.

He then watched as Jungkook hesitated before he leaned in and kissed him softly. Yoongi barely kissed him back as the younger stood up straight, cupping Yoongi's face in his hands as he kissed him again.

Yoongi felt like he'd melt down into a puddle like a cartoon character, especially after he added his tongue into the mix.

It made Yoongi forget why they were here. That he needed to confess. "Jungkook..." he said between one of the kisses.

It just made Jungkook kiss him with more urgency and want. Yoongi moaned a bit as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, letting the younger lift him up and place him into the counter top as they made out.

Yoongi slowly moved one of his hands down Jungkook's body before he stopped a moved it back to his neck, but the younger had other plans.

"No, I want you to touch me..." Jungkook whispered against his lips. Yoongi was about to protest until he looked up at Jungkook. He blushed before he closed his eyes as Jungkook continued their make out.

As much as Yoongi was truly against it, he couldn't ignore his own desire to touch the younger. So he slid his hand down, underneath his shirt.

Yoongi moaned a bit as he began to unbutton and unzip Jungkook's jeans. He pushed them down a bit before he delved his hand into his boxers, gripping his length and pulled it out.

Yoongi blushed as they pulled away from each other and he looked down. He looked up at Jungkook before he wrapped his hand around his base, blushing as Jungkook flinched at his touch.

"Fuck, Noona..." Jungkook whispered before he watched as she spat down onto it before she slowly began to jerk him off. Yoongi blushed as Jungkook let out a breathy moan.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he watched his hand run along Jungkook's length. He could only imagine how he'd feel inside of him.

Jungkook went in for more kisses before he rested his forehead against Yoongi's, moaning as the elder jerked him off. Yoongi spat onto it some more, wetting it properly to move his hand faster.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook squeaked out. Yoongi blushed as he finally felt himself in his pants.

Yoongi almost froze as realization hit. He hadn't taped his dick and he was getting a boner. Maybe he should just tell Jungkook afterwards... but what if the younger freaked out and decided to press rape charges?

Yoongi's mind was racing a mile a minute, before he was brought back by Jungkook crying out that he was close before he did in fact cum all over Yoongi's hand.

"A-ah fuck! Noona!" Jungkook moaned out as he slightly twitched as Yoongi slowed down to a stop.

His cheeks were bright red as he crossed one leg over the other in an attempt to hide his boner before he leaned over and rinsed Jungkook's cum off his hand.

Jungkook was also blushing as he adjusted his pants. "Wow, Noona... I... um... I wasn't expecting that." Jungkook said with a crooked smile, making Yoongi internally whimper.

"Yeah... me either..." Yoongi said, blushing as Jungkook kissed him a couple times before she glanced over at the store clock.

"Shit... it's almost four in the morning... I should let you get some sleep... you okay, Noona?" Jungkook asked with a proud smirk.

Yoongi blushed more and nodded. "You... um... yeah I should go to bed." Yoongi said, now wanting nothing more than to get Jungkook out so he could jerk himself off to said man.

Jungkook chuckled at the daze Yoonji seemed to be in. He kissed her a few more times. "I'll call you tomorrow... maybe we can do something else... I'll see you later Noona, good night." He said before kissing her cheek.

Yoongi was going to get down and walk him out but also didn't want to risk his boner getting noticed.

Jungkook walked himself out and Yoongi got down off the counter to go make sure the younger was actually gone before he went to go relieve himself, thinking about Jungkook the whole time until he finished and suddenly all his worries and stress came back.

He was beyond screwed now. He went to bed hoping he'd go to sleep and just never wake up.