25

Yoongi sighed out as he grabbed a couple of tissues and cleaned himself up before adjusting his pants and leaning back in his chair. He tossed the tissues away and sanitized his hands before he groaned at himself, digging the balls of his hands into his eyes. He couldn't believe he had just rubbed one out at work; in his studio.

He was about to start focusing on his album until there was a knock on his door. He got up and answered the door, sighing out in relief.

"Hey hyung! I brought you lunch!" Jimin said with a smile.

Yoongi let him in. "Thanks for bringing it." He said as he took the bags. Jimin gasped as he looked around.

"Wow... your own fucking studio! I remember you always telling me how you'd decorate it if you had your own! And now you do... but it's not decorated." Jimin said as Yoongi showed him over to the couch.

"Yeah, I haven't had time..." Yoongi said as he sat down.

"Were you dancing?" Jimin asked.

"How could you tell?" Yoongi asked.

"You smell like sweat and you look dead tired." Jimin said as he waited for Yoongi to get all the food out.

"I didn't get much sleep last night either..." Yoongi said. "I... I might have given Jungkook a handjob..." Yoongi said.

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Oh wow... as Yoonji or as yourself?" Jimin asked.

"Yoonji." Yoongi said with a pout.

"I take it that Jungkook and Yoonji are still together?" Jimin asked.

"Yes... I swear I was going to tell him everything last night! I tried to as myself then as Yoonji but... he... ugh Jimin, I am so fucked!" Yoongi said.

"You keep saying that... but it seems a bit different now... are you falling in love with him?" Jimin asked softly.

Yoongi looked down and kept quiet as he began to eat his noodles.

Jimin looked at him with pity which made Yoongi uncomfortable. "Stop looking at me like that... I know... maybe something bad will happen to me and I'll never have to tell him and break his fucking heart." Yoongi said.

"Hyung..." Jimin said.

Yoongi pouted. "I know! Ugh... doesn't help that I heard him jerking off earlier..."

"What?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi blushed before he told Jimin everything that happened after their dance practice, leaving out him taking care of himself not too long before Jimin showed up.

"Oh wow... I think Jungkook might like you... oh my god! Is he gay?! Bi?! Pan?!" Jimin asked.

Yoongi sighed. "I doubt it... he's probably just confused because I look like his girlfriend!"

"You are his girlfriend." Jimin mumbled as he ate.

"Hush... anyways, enough about my drama... how are you and Taehyung?" He asked.

"What do you mean? He's just railed me a couple times, nothing special." Jimin said.

"You don't want more?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shrugged. "You know me! Don't wanna be tied down really... I do have a LOT of fun with him though; non sexual things I mean. We do get along really well... and he is so sexy and goofy and funny. God he makes me laugh a lot... I just really enjoy his company... but he's gonna leave soon, they're going to Jeju for filming." Jimin said.

"Go with him." Yoongi said.

"No! I got work and he didn't invite me so I'm not going to invite myself." Jimin said.