14

The next morning around eight, Jungkook was making his way to his photoshoot when he got a call. He looked down and smiled instantly.

"Noona! Good morning beautiful!" He said excitedly.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he adjusted his coat's collar before he slipped his shoes on.

"Good morning, I'm sorry we couldn't hang out or talk last night." Yoongi said as he leaned against his front door.

"It's okay, you did message me good night... which I kind of thought you'd forget to especially if you and your friends were drinking. Did you have fun with them?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh yeah... yeah... I'm about to head to work right now. What are you doing?" Yoongi asked.

"Going to a photoshoot. I wish I could bring you with me, but you'd probably just distract me the whole time. Which of course I don't mind." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smiled and giggled a bit. "It's okay. I'm sure you'll still have fun." He said.

Jungkook sighed softly. "Not as much as I would if you were here.... What time are you off work?" He asked.

"Uh, I have to work late tonight." He said as he opened his front door.

"Oh..."

"I know, I'm sorry baby." Yoongi said before he froze as he realized what he had just called Jungkook.

"Baby?" Jungkook asked cheekily, Yoongi could hear the smirk on his lips.

Yoongi scoffed. "Ah it's not a big deal-"

"Yes it is, noona... it means you really do like me." Jungkook said, his satoori coming out.

Yoongi blushed and was at a loss of words. Jungkook chuckled sexily. "Are you okay, Yoonji-noona?" He asked, his satoori still prominent.

"I... you-"

Jungkook chuckled. "Are you busy tomorrow morning?"

Yoongi gulped. "Uh I don't think so? I'm not sure."

"Let me know later this afternoon, okay? Have a good day at work, baby." Jungkook said cockily.

"Y-you too, Jungkook-ah." Yoongi said before he hung up. "Fuck..." he said to himself before he left for work.

"Just come say hi!" Taehyung pleaded Jimin as he gently and playfully pulled on his arm.

"No, no... no way!" Jimin said as he pouted.

"Why not?! Baby, I swear he's like the nicest guy ever! Remember, your friend went home with him!" Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded. "Exactly why I don't wanna go!"

"Why? Did they have a bad night? I never talked to him afterwards and haven't brought it up." Taehyung said.

Jimin sighed. "No... just... I'll be fine here, or I can go home. Aren't you sick of me yet?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung gasped. "No! I don't think I could ever get sick of you..." he said as he pulled Jimin's body against his own.

Jimin blushed. "Are you falling for me, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked softly as they looked into each other's eyes.

Taehyung smiled. "And if I am? Is it wrong?" He asked.

Jimin smiled and looked away. "No... ugh fine! I'm so hungry and you definitely aren't going to let up." Jimin said softly before he smiled as Taehyung kissed him a couple times.

"Yay! Come on!" He said as he dragged Jimin over to where Jungkook was.

Jungkook was grabbing a snack, he had on blue jeans and a black buttoned up shirt with only a couple buttons done.

"Kookie!" Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned and looked at him with a big smile on his face. "Hyung!" He said excitedly.

Jimin sighed softly, he could kind of see where Yoongi was coming from. He put a smile on as Taehyung dragged him in front of Jungkook.

"Oh, hello!" Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled and bowed a bit. "Hello."

"Kookie, this is Park Jimin, my- um well.. we're dating-"
"Seeing each other. It's very nice to meet you." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Likewise... you kinda look familiar..." Jungkook said.

"He was at Na-"

"I'm friends with Yoonji." Jimin said.

"Oh... oh! You dropped her off at my place!" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded. "Yep! Wow this is a lot of food and I am SO hungry!"

Taehyung smiled. "I'll get it for you babe." He said before he walked away a bit.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

"So..." Jimin said.

"How long have you and Yoonji's brother been best friends?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Huh? Oh! Yoongi- since we were in diapers. They are like siblings to me." Jimin said.

"Yoongi... and Yoonji-"

"Twins." Jimin said. "Identical."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Boy and girl twins can't be identical." He said.

"Well they definitely look like they are!" Jimin said, already wanting to run away before he messed this up for Yoongi.

Taehyung walked back over and smiled as he handed Jimin a plate of food. "Here baby. We should go sit and eat and relax before they need me again." Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah! It was nice meeting you, Jungkook-ssi!" Jimin said before he walked away.

Taehyung smiled after him. "I like him a lot... anyways, I'll see you later? You gonna play tonight?" Taehyung asked as he started to walk away.

"Uh I don't know, maybe. I'm gonna try and talk to Yoonji tonight though."

"Alright, bye Kookie!" Taehyung said before he left.

Jungkook smiled at the thought of his girlfriend and pulled his phone out to message her.

Yoongi watched as Namjoon pressed in a code before opening a door to a small room. It had recording equipment and a brand new computer and desk inside.

Yoongi walked in and looked around. "Wow..." he said as he pulled his desk chair out and sat in it.

"Yep! This is all yours so please decorate it however you'd like! If anything needs to be replaced don't hesitate to say something. We want you to be as comfortable and as at home as you can be!" Namjoon said as he watched Yoongi mess with his computer.

"This is insane..." Yoongi said softly as he looked at the music programs that were already installed.

"I gotta go finish a song. I'll be back by later to come get you to record. You go ahead and work on songs for your album, free range for you. Whatever you come up with you'll go over with me or another producer and we'll get it recorded and ready for your album!" Namjoon said.

Yoongi nodded and smiled. "Thank you." He said.

Namjoon smiled back. "You're welcome! Just let me know if you need anything, I'm just down the hall. Welcome to the Hybe family, Yoongi." He said before he left.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he messed around with the music applications until he felt his phone vibrating. He pulled his phone out and smiled at the caller ID before answering.