28

"So... why are you here again? And why did you call me?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as he stepped into Jungkook's apartment.

"You're his best friend and because I just... I need to go home." Yoongi said softly.

"Did something happen between you two?" Hoseok asked.

"No... I just can't sleep here." Yoongi said.

"Right... okay well I got him." Hoseok said as he set his things down and walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi walked in and grabbed his keys and wallet. "Thank you." Yoongi said before he tried to leave, but Hoseok called out to him.

Yoongi turned and looked over at him. "Don't forget about my party tonight, you better show up, don't use this as an excuse not to come cause you can get plenty of sleep before it." He said.

"Oh... but I don't think-"

"No ifs, ands, or buts! I will personally show up at your doorstep and drag you back to my place." Hoseok said, not a hint of a smile on his face at all.

Yoongi nodded before he opened the door and left.

Once he was home, and after getting some much needed sleep, Yoongi called Jimin.

"Hyungie, what's up?" Jimin asked.

"I need you to go with me to Hoseok's party." Yoongi said.

"Oh, I was already going with Taehyung... I'm so freaking excited!!! I get to meet Jung Hoseok!!!" Jimin said.

"Yeah well I have to show up as Yoonji for Jungkook and as myself. Oh Jiminie, I've been trying to tell him but he was fucking drunk last night... and I really don't want to tell him before the party but, if I can manage switching my clothes and outfit, I'll tell him afterwards." Yoongi said.

"You sure you can manage that?"

"Yeah, do you have a big enough purse for me to put pants, shoes, and a shirt in it?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course... I'll bring you another dress too, you can't wear that other one again." Jimin said.

"Okay, thank you..."

"No problem! I'll be over in a little bit." Jimin said before they hung up.

Yoongi was about to set his phone down when another call was coming through.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, how are you feeling?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh... I'm okay. So you were here..." He said.

"Yeah..." Yoongi said, they were both quiet for a moment before Jungkook sighed softly.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that... I hope I didn't embarrass myself." He said.

"Nope! It was fine. Uh I have to get ready-"

"You're going to the party?" Jungkook asked.

"Um... yeah... I'll see you there." Yoongi said before he hung up and went to shower.

After he was done, Jimin was walking into his room.

"J-"

"Shhh. Taehyung is here." He whispered. "He thinks we're picking up Yoonji and Jungkook."

Yoongi nodded before he took the bag from Jimin and started to get ready. Jimin helped him put the wig on and some very light makeup. As he was helping Yoongi put the heels on, there was a knock on the door.