30

Yoongi smiled as he woke up the next morning, cuddling more into Jungkook's arms. "Are you up baby?" Jungkook asked before he kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"No..." Yoongi mumbled. Jungkook laughed and set his phone down to flip them over, hovering over Yoongi. Yoongi smirked. "I could get use to this." He said as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "Just... just um... we need to talk." He said, his brain malfunctioning as Yoongi grind against him. "Fuck, okay, a quickie then we really need to talk." He said before he leaned down and kissed Yoongi over and over again passionately.

Yoongi yelped as Jungkook leaned over and smacked his ass before pulling his boxers and pajama pants on. "I'm gonna go make us breakfast, baby." He said.

Yoongi turned onto his back and groaned. He smiled and giggled as Jungkook hovered over him again and kissed him a couple times.

"God I love you." Jungkook said. Yoongi smiled and kissed him one last time.

"I love you too, Kookie." He said softly before he received one last kiss.

Yoongi sighed softly as he watched the younger shut the door behind him. Yoongi got up and cleaned himself up before pulling his boxers on and one of Jungkook's big shirts before he headed out to the kitchen.

Yoongi smiled as Jungkook concentrated on his cooking. "Do you need any help, baby?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jungkook looked up at him and smiled. "No... just sit there and look pretty." He said, smiling more as Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm almost done, but if you absolutely have to do something you could get our coffees ready." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded before he got two coffee mugs out and started making their coffees. Once he was done, Jungkook was already setting their plates of food down.

Yoongi smiled at him. "Thank you, it looks good." He said.

Jungkook waited to eat, too enamored to even glance at his food, his eyes never leaving Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed and looked up at him. "Yes?" He asked softly.

Jungkook smiled. "I just love you... and I'm so happy right now."

"How? I lied to you..."

Jungkook pouted a bit before he sighed out. "I... I lied too..." he mumbled.

Yoongi kept quiet. Jungkook looked over at him. "I'm... I'm gay and I've only ever been with other men..."

Yoongi nodded. "Okay... then why be with Yoonji?"

"I was attracted to you while you were dressed up as a girl! I thought maybe I just needed to find the right girl but then I saw you... I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you, as yourself I mean." Jungkook said. "Now it makes sense why I thought I was attracted to 'Yoonji'." He said.

Yoongi blushed. "You fell in love with me at first sight?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "How did you know it was love?" Yoongi asked.

"It was just this feeling... like as soon as I saw you I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore but it also felt like a gust of wind blowing past me. I just knew that I had to be with you and if I got the chance to I'd never let you go." Jungkook said.