15

"Jimin-"

"You are so fucking lucky that I love you." Jimin said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" He asked as he sat back.

"Fucking Jungkook... Taehyung made me meet him and he fucking asked about you!" Jimin said.

"Okay...?"

"No, hyung... YOU. Not fucking 'Yoonji.' Min YoonGI!"

Yoongi stood up. "What?! Why?! What-"

"Calm down, okay? He just asked how long I've been friends with Yoonji's 'twin brother.' I am not fucking good at lying, hyung. You owe me!" He said.

"I owe you a lot, and I promise I will repay you, anything you want!" Yoongi said.

"Food. Tomorrow night. You're either cooking for me or taking me out. I'm fasting all day tomorrow so you better be ready to spend some money." Jimin said.

"Aish Jimin-ah, I thought you were done doing that shit once you gave up dance." Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna try and get back into it... don't worry about me, worry about that boy you're lying to damn it!" Jimin said.

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Whatever, what are you doing? Are you at work cause I was gonna come by and get some things." Jimin said.

"Uhh... I quit actually... I'll tell you more about it later, alright?" Yoongi said.

"Okay, I'll see you later, hyung." Jimin said before he hung up.

Yoongi sighed softly before he shook his head. He opened his messages and smiled at the message he had received from Jungkook.

"Why's he gotta be so fucking cute?" Yoongi mumbled to himself before he locked his phone and set it face down on his desk and went back to his music.

Later that evening, Jungkook walked into the company gym. It was empty except for Namjoon who was lifting weights.

"Hey hyung." Jungkook said with a smile as he walked over and stood next to him as he started to stretch.

"Ah, Jungkookie, how did things go today?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Good, are we still recording tonight?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded. "After your practice with Hoseok."

Jungkook nodded back. "Okay." He said before he walked over to the weights.

"Do you really think you should work out before dance practice?" Namjoon asked as he wiped his face with a towel.

Jungkook smiled. "It's arm day! I'll be fine. You know I'll push through it regardless." Jungkook said as he lifted the right weights and started his workout.

Namjoon got off the machine he was using and grabbed his water. "Alright, well I'm gonna go shower then get some food before getting back to work. I'll see you in a couple hours." Namjoon said.

"Bye hyung!" Jungkook said before he focused on his routine.

Yoongi groaned as his stomach growled a couple hours later. He tried to ignore it until he couldn't anymore. He got up and grabbed his phone before he left his studio.

He looked around, trying to find his own way to the cafeteria, but quickly realized how bad he had to use the restroom. He got into the elevator that was nearby and went to the next floor and looked for the nearest bathroom.