💜𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼⟭⟬💜

Y/n song writer, singer, dancer, and a tiny bit of a rapper. Y/n makes her own music and is smart and mature. Y/n is a girl and she loves BTS. She just moved to Korea to become a K-Pop Singer. She loves to paint, make her own music, Paint,and sing and dance. She is also very insecure about herself.

_________________________________________

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

When Y/n was a child her parents died in a mall fire her mother was pregnant with her baby sister and she couldn't run her father promised her to always be by her side no matter what happened. Y/n was put in an orphanage and stayed there for 7 years. She then started to write songs and sing them to herself. At the age of 15 she began dancing in front of people but she got hated on and stopped dancing in front of people. Before she moved to Canada Y/n had been in 6 relationships (First number that came to my mind 😭) and she kept getting heartbroken either her Boyfriend cheated on her, used her, or played with her heart just to make her think people actually loved her. She promised her self since then never to fall in love again. Now will that stay the same or will a sertain someone change her mind and give her the live she deserves?

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N NOTE:

After each chapter I will try to put a question or 2 for you all to answer based on your Opinion so there is no right or wrong answer but please answer truthfully.

1. What's your favorite BTS song?

2. What's your Favorite line V (Taehyung) says?

Have a Fantastic day or night what ever it is for you but ima pull a Suga and go take a nice long Nap night.

Edit: I wanted to change it up a bit I'm sorry. 😭