💜𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗬/𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝘆⟭⟬💜

Next thing you know it's morning you put on concealer and get ready for the concert. You wake up the members and they get ready to leave. You all get to the plane and go to Canada and then to where the concert would be preformed.

Your wearing your beautiful dress with your hair and makeup done and some nice nails.

(What you wear)

You all go on stage and sing your songs

You all go on stage and sing your songs. During the break you feel all tired and dizzy but you never showed it. You didn't want your members to be worried about you. Jimin grabbed a snack and fed some to you. Your heart felt like it stopped beating. You allowed him to feed you the snack he got. When break was over you all went on stage to continue preforming.

During the performance you start get even more dizzy you start messing up a bit making Jimin and the others worried well mostly Jimin but you try to reassure them that your just a tiny bit tired from the long 2 weeks. They continued with the performance but Jimin kept looking over to you making sure you were okay.

Suddenly you felt extremely dizzy and ended fainting on stage. Jimin  was the first to notice and dropped his mic and ran to you. He started to call out your name. Then staff members came on stage and pulled you off stage. They tell the other members to continue preforming but Jimin didn't want to perform with out you.

They told him he could you after the last song so he listened but wanted to get the concert done and over with. After the show was done Jimin waved good by and ran back stage to you. He saw you on the couch awake and breathing. "Why Y/n Why do this to yourself." He said. "I'm sorry Jimin. But why you so worried bout me?" You asked. "B-because your our member a-and out f-friend." He said.

"Tell me the truth." You said. He said nothing but kissed you. "Ooooo." The other members said. Jimin pulled away from the kiss. "Because I'm in love with you Y/n." He said. "I'm in love with you 2 Jimin." You said.

~Years later brought to you by mother Jin~

You and Jimin are getting married after having beautiful baby girls (twins) Jimin finally proposed to you. You walked down the isle with Namjoon. Since your father had died you had no actual father to walk you down but Namjoon being the leader and the closest thing you had to a father you wanted him to take your fathers part of walking you down the isle. At the end of the isle you hugged Namjoon. "Your gonna do great." He said.

You let go of the hug and turned to Taehyung who sits in the front seat you hug him for some support and then walk to Jimin. After you say your vows you get to the I dos' but Jimin couldn't wait any longer and kissed you before the I dos'. You and Jimin were officially married and your beautiful 1 year old baby girls were there sitting on Hobi and Jungkooks lap.

THE END