💜𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁⟭⟬💜

(𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍)

Y/n was in her room scrolling through tiktok and you see people making Ramen, Sushi, and Rice. She
turns off her phone and sigh then go on her computer and by some BTS tickets. Y/n bbought her tickets and went to work. Y/n needed to get more money after spending some. She worked for 8 hours and 40 minutes. After that she went to her car and drove home. She got inside and got ready for bed. After she was finished she turned off all the lights in her apartment and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up and got out of bed. You look at the time to see it's 1:30 you got out of bed got changed did your hair and rushed out the door for work. You work till 12:30am and leave and go home and go back to sleep.

The next day you wake up and look at the calendar and see that today is the day you go to your first concert but not just any concert it's a BTS concert. You've never been to concert before not one. This is your first one and you thought is was a good time to finally enjoy yourself though you haven't ate in a week but that's because you find yourself fat and ugly so you try to stop eating to be skinny.

You check the time and see the concert is in 2 hours. You get up and get changed, put on your makeup, do your makeup, put on your shoes, and then you leave.

(What you wear)