💜𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?⟭⟬💜

It's been 6 weeks since that long talk and you started to eat with out forcing yourself to throw it up after you were finished. You stopped caring about the hate comments and you stopped wearing make up when you woke up every morning and if you wore any makeup for a music video or something then you would take it off as soon as you came home.

You started to smile and laugh again and stopped sucking in your stomach you also stopped caring bout how other girls look like you also started wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts. You finally felt happy you finally felt comfortable. But there was another feeling inside of you a feeling that you are dieing to find out what it is.

In the morning you woke up and go for a shower. You started to rap some lyrics in the shower you felt happy. You got out of the shower and changed and did your hair. One this is for sure you are happy your a year older than Jungkook.
(I forgot to mention it's 2015 Oops 🤦‍♂)

(your outfit)

(Your hair)

You felt more relaxed now

You felt more relaxed now. You walked to the living room. Namjoon was thinking of more videos to do though you just finished making your first MV as a BTS member. You decided to write in your dairy. When you finish Yoongi called everyone for breakfast. Yoongi never liked waking up in the morning but he knew that the others would never give up.

You ate breakfast and Namjoon says that we were going to be on live TV. You look at the Namjoon shocked. You didn't know that you had to go somewhere. "Why can't we just relax." You groan. Everyome laughs at your groaning. At the show you sit beside Jimin and Yoongi. Jimmy started asking you all some questions. After the show you jumped on your bed and groaned.

You still had this feeling you were not sure of you just want answers. You just wanna know what this feeling is. You groan and change into Pajamas. You were to tierd to do anything else.

(Your pajamas (Pick one))

After you change Jin calls everyone to the table to eat

After you change Jin calls everyone to the table to eat. After you eat Tae walks up to you and cuddles into you on the couch. "Namie can you pass me a book I don't wanna bother TaeTae." You say. Namjoon smiled and gave you a book. As you read it you noticed Tae yawn and stop cuddling you to go to bed. You continue to read but once you hit the next chapter you put it away and typ on the computer a nice short story.

-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿-

𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙄𝙘𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙭. 𝙀𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.

-𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻-

You started to feel tierd so you put your computer away and brushed your teeth then went to bed.

_________________________________________

A/n Note:

S

orry that it's short it's 11:20 and I have school tomorrow and I have to wake up at 7 so yeah I need to sleep. I'll try to post tomorrow.

Question(s):

Who do you find the cutest member in BTS?

That's all good night my lovelys 😘