💜𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄⟭⟬💜

You woke up the next morning and went down stairs for breakfast. You didn't see any of the members so you just had a bowl of cereal. After you finished eating Yoongi came out of his room and sat on the couch in the living room.

~Time skip brought to you by Yoongis bed~

After all the members woke up you decided to watch TV. The news came on and talked about how BTS was going to be in an interview later on today. You told the members and you all got dressed.

(Your outfit)

(Your hair)

You guys leave for the interview but Jimin was still getting ready so you decide to tell him to hurry up but the door was opened and you saw Jimin shirtless and froze in place

You guys leave for the interview but Jimin was still getting ready so you decide to tell him to hurry up but the door was opened and you saw Jimin shirtless and froze in place. Your heart skipped a beat seeing him shirtless. You realized you had feelings for Jimin. He looked at you and saw you frozen.

"Umm you okay?" He asked. Your cheeks heated up. "Y-Yeah um we are leaving n-now." You said. He nodded and you all walked to the limbo and went to the interview.

"Wellcome BTS we are so glad to have you here today." The interviewer said. The crowed cheated loudly. "We are happy to be here." Namjoon said. The crowed cheered even louder. "So it's been a busy 2 weeks for you how do you feel?" The interviewer asked. "Well how bout Y/n tells you she's done more work than us these past 2 weeks." Namjoon said.

"Really then Y/n how do you feel from all the work and what extra work did you do?" The interviewer asked. You sigh. "Well I do feel extremely tired after all the work that has been done these past 2 weeks but I am extremely proud that we managed to get threw the 2 weeks perfectly fine. Also the extra work I've done was mostly writing extra songs, clean after the 7 of them since they have been so tired these past 2 weeks I didn't want to tell the to clean up their messes but it was fine, I also made dinner for them cause i didn't want Yoongi or Jin or Jungkook to waste more energy making dinner at all, I also planed the dance routine, and did the edits for our music videos and that's all." You said.

"Wow. How do the 7 of you feel after she did all this work?" The interviewer asked. Jimin was the first one to speak right away. "We are grateful that she did all this extra work some of it was for us but we are extremely grateful to have someone like her as a member." Jimin said. Your heart skipped a beat once again and you smiled to cover up your blushing.

~Time skip brought to you by Jimin long lost Jams 😊~

After the interview you all went back home and did what you needed to do.

Yoongi and Jin were in the kitchen making dinner.

Jungkook and Tae were playing video games.

Namjoon was reading.

Hoseok was watching TV.

Jimin was watching Taehyuge destroy Jungkook in the game they were playing.

And you were just doing what you do the most..... Writing songs and planing the dance routine. After a while Yoongi and Jin called everyone down for dinner. You head down stairs and you all have a long talk but then SeoJin texted you.

SeoJin: Hey Y/n hate to ruin the mood cause I know you spend most of the day in an interview but you all need to get ready for the concert that's happening tomorrow so after dinner meet in the studio in the dance room.

"Y/n no phones at the table." Jin said. "SeoJin texted me." You said. "Oh what did he say?" Namjoon asked. "We have to hear to the studio in the dance room after dinner because there is a concert tomorrow." You said. They all groaned but stayed silent.

~Time skip brought to you by Namjoons none existing drivers license~

After the dance rehearsal you all went home and everyone but you went to bed cause it was 12am. You continued writing the song and planing the dance routine for it and you ended up staying up the hole night once again cause the last time you slept might have been yesterday but during the 2 weeks you never slept what so ever. Next thing you know it's the next day.

_________________________________________

𝘈/𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦:

That is all for this chapter thank you for reading sorry it took me so long to post I think I'm gonna write another Peterpan×Reader love story or Mabie something else idrk.

Question(s):

Who would you Date in BTS?

Goodbye my lovelys. 😘