20

Chapter 20: You are not alone
Chapter 20

You are not alone.

Hmm, I couldn't find the chapter about the past between the Hitman obsessed assassin and her idol so I made it up. I just remember them meeting at a garden party. Oh well, this is AU after all.

As Tsunayoshi hugs the two animals closer to him, he wonders who would like Reborn that much. He wasn't the most sociable person in the world, nor the most tolerable. However he was protective, strong and in Tsunayoshi's opinion, Perfectly Awesome. He looks up at the man in question, who was for once walking down the street with him instead of hiding in the shadows. He really wanted to meet this person!

They walk down the Row past the houses of Vongola and Shimon, and pass the recreational centre that ran perpendicular to the Row. The house they are visiting is the first on the right of this second block in Mafia Row. The Gate to this house is different to the others, being made of intricately welded iron creating patterns of curves and leaves.

Fon rings the bell and a maid opens the gate and, upon seeing just who exactly is at their gate, let's them in immediately. She had been warned that they were coming to visit today. But it was such an honour to have two of the Arcobaleno in their house. She wanted to faint on the spot. It was rare to see the Arcobaleno unless it was for business purposes.

Tsunayoshi looks around the garden and finds that there's nothing particularly special about the place. It looks rather normal and very Italian. What is interesting is the 7 year old with pink hair who is running towards them. The moment he sees her his stomach starts to hurt. But there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the girl. These feelings of his were so weird sometimes.

"Reborn, My love! You came to see me!" she shouts before stopping in front of him. Tsunayoshi looks on as the tiniest of smiles reaches Reborn's lips. His eyes weren't as harsh as normal either. He must like her too then, but not to the degree it seems that she does.

"Good Morning Bianchi" says Reborn, tilting his fedora down politely.

"Lookie lookie Reborn, I've mastered a new technique." Says the girl proudly. She holds out her hand and presents what appears to be a lot of different types of nut. Turning to a nearby flower bed, Tsunayoshi watches as her aura changes.

"Poison Hail!" she shouts before chucking them in the air. Somehow during their flight, the nuts turn purple and rancid almost as if decomposing. After their transformation is complete, they fall towards the ground picking up speed and smash into the flower bed, soil being chucked in the air. Tsunayoshi's eyes grow wide as the flowers in that bed turn a funny shade of purple too and wilt before decomposing totally. Bianchi turns to Reborn and beams at him. "So did you like it?"

Reborn takes a good look at the flower bed, eyes analytical and considering. "Well done, you're improving" he says softly, which is a sign of compliment from Reborn.

"That was awesome. How can you do that? I've never seen it before" gasps Tsunayoshi, poking a flower that is quickly turning into blue goo.

Bianchi flicks her hair over her shoulder before crossing her arms superiorly. "That is my Poison Cooking, a technique I came up with myself. It's totally unique and very useful for doing Hits with" She looks up at Reborn out of the corner of her eye trying to impress him. It was her dream one day to work with him. Not that she had done any hits with it, she was far too young to take on missions. Then she takes a good look at the boy before her along with how close he was standing next to Reborn. It was totally inside his private space and the Hitman didn't even care.

He was a threat and she would deal with him accordingly.

"You are the one living with the Arcobaleno?" she asks, voice slowly becoming colder. Tsunayoshi nods. "You've been spending a lot of time with Reborn" Tsunayoshi wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement so did nothing. "Well not for much longer. You aren't worthy to take my Love away from me!"