1

Chapter 1: The First Step
Introduction.

The First step...

Welcome one and all to Mafia Row. Now depending on whom you ask about who lives here, you may get told that some very scary people live here.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that, you won't have any eyes to be able to look at me with for much longer."

Others might tell you that some of the people living here are actually very nice.

"Now, that's not the way to talk. So how about we leave you alone so you can sort things out?"

However, one thing that EVERYONE who you ask will say is that the people living here are all very weird.

"You're going to have to pay me to leave this room now."

Mafia Row is home to some of the most... unusual, people around.

"I agree. Maybe I need to run some tests to see if he truly is the man we think he is."

People from all over the world live here. There is a broad range of cultures and languages. And no one really cares about that. In general there is peace here and everything is calm.

"I highly doubt that that is necessary. We should be glad that we are seeing this side of him. Peace is something so rare these days."

But the odd argument does appear. And there are always the losers...

"Nope, I agree with him. I don't think that is Sempai infront of us."

... and the winners. Okay, maybe arguments are quite frequent here. But that's to be expected.

"And why should we care what you think lackey?"

For it can be very hard for people who are so different, yet all the same, not to fight. It's just what happens.

"That was a pathetic kick. Didn't I train you better than that?"

So. Welcome to Mafia Row. We hope that you enjoy (and survive) your stay.

The Mafia Row Committee is not responsible for any accidental deaths, injuries or recruitments that may occur during your stay. Thank you.